Chapter 2

Dear diary ... 

I needed that shower it took away all my pain away. I didn't get to tell you exactly how my mum died. It all started when me and my mum were on our way to pick up some groceries, we began to cross the road as the green man was on. i was only 3 years old at the time so i didn't have that much intelligence especially on road safety. I saw 1 pound laying there in the middle of the road , so i decided to bend down and pick it up not knowing that my mum had walked on without out me and there green man was no longer on. She turned around and screamed my name so loud before i knew she jumped right in front of the car that was a bout to hit me. She saved my life if it wasn't for her i would not be here right now. But sadly , the fast raging speed that the car was going at had a big impact on my mums health and later on in hospital she died after a loosing alot of blood. And thats why my dad blames everything on me. It was my fault though it should of been me not her. I wish i could go back in time but i cant. Sometimes i wish my life was over. Just one click and i would be gone, away from HIM. And i would be able to see mother again, but thats never gonna happen. IS IT ? Sometimes i wish i could get away from here and start a new life somewhere else. Why cant someone just take me away or just realize what my dad is doing to me maybe that would be a better idea but thats not gonna happen...