Tears Dry On Their Own

chapter 1

Dear diary

I got my beating for the day i hope so anyway. Its been over 5 years now ever since mum died .... He blames me for everything . Why me out of all the people he knows why me.? Mum died when i was 3. I am now 8. Im 9 in november i wonder what i will get for my birthday probably another and worser beating. Dad didn't used to be like this, we were all one happy famliy back then but now that mums died there is no more happieness in this famliy anymore not for me anyway. School times are the worst every single time i go to school i have an excuse not to do pe. They wonder why i always have bruses and cuts on my arms, i just say oh i fell and they belive me. I try to be nice to my dad but that gets me nowhere.. I came home from school today... I walked through the door and there was my dad standing there with his belt and cigarette. He grabbed me so tight and pulled me up the stairs. I struggled to get away and make a quick exsit for the door but it was too late. He thrown me into my room there was already blood stains on the carpet... I begged him to stop but he didnt he continued beating me with his belt until he got tired and lit the cigarette and pressed it on my arms like i was the floor or the astray he was putting it out on. I let out such a big and ear peircing scream..... He stopped and said thats all for today goodnight. Blood dripping from my forehead i rose up and headed for the bathroom. 

Tell me what you think so far hoped you liked it :)