Prologue

"Don't"

Her voice was loud and dictatorial, an aura of finality surrounding her .She took a step back , wanting desperately to escape, escape what had been enforced upon her, escape the brutality, escape the lies.

A wave of futile rage swept over her, forcing back the angry tears that welled up her eyes, she looked up, her eyes glowing with anger and resentment .

"Adri, I-"

SMACK

Adrianna withdrew her hand, she wanted to do much more, to hurt him the same way he had, but she knew, the emotional pain she felt would be nothing compared to any physical pain she could inflict upon him.With that she turned and left. Closing the door behind her she fought the urge to run back, back into his arms and break down, inhaling his familiar scent, forgetting everything he ever did to her, all the lies , yet she resisted , giving herself a reality check , yes he had hurt her, but she was going to be strong. Having always been competitive she wouldn't let him win, he may have won the fight, but she'd win the war.

Staring at the now closed door, Sebastian felt nothing but remorse.Sighing he stared at the pictures before him, he would learn to live a life without her, he had to, with that one thought in his mind, he leaned back, closing his eyes, hoping for sleep to take over yet it never did.
___________________________
I don't even know where this story's supposed to go.

___________________________I don't even know where this story's supposed to go

Hopefully, I'll get a hint by the time exams end.And to those who hated this here's some Savage Gordon to cheer you up ;)

And to those who hated this here's some Savage Gordon to cheer you up ;)