"Go on baby, go play with aunt Mary." I said pushing him to her softly.

"We need to talk." Alex said crossing his arms over his chest. Well there's really no going back now is there? Great.

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes.

"Follow me." He said. I followed him until we were in a bedroom. It had a huge bed that was shades of black, white and greys. It looked really beautiful, this was definitely a room the Alex designed because his mother never liked black and grey.

 It looked really beautiful, this was definitely a room the Alex designed because his mother never liked black and grey

We stood right in front of the bed looking at each other. Neither of us knew what to say. Then I built some courage to speak.

"Okay, lets' make this simple and easy, you get to ask five questions that you want the answer to and then I get to do the same. After that round we'll go again until one of us doesn't have anymore questions. Okay?" I said making hand gestures along the way.

"Okay, I'll go first." He said.

"Why did you have to work three jobs?" He asked. Pft. Is he dumb. 

"Well I was practically carrying another human being inside me, I had to feed two people and so on, after you kicked me out I had no money. Not a cent in my pockets. So I had to build myself back up and start from the very beginning and if I wanted a good life for my son, then the best way was earning more money, which of course meant more jobs." I said to him rethinking of that night he kicked me out.

"Why didn't you come to me for help? My mother? My brother? Why didn't you ask?" He said raising his voice slightly.

"Why the hell would I have come back to you asking for help when YOU kicked me out. YOU accused me of cheating. YOU made me feel worthless. I had no one after that. My mother abandoned me, all my friends left me because they didn't want to be seen with a "whore" like me!" I yelled. How can he ask me something like that?

"Is Jason actually my son?" He asked shivering a little bit. I roll my eyes, how many times do I have to tell him?

"Yes he is. You can even go get a DNA test if you don't believe me." I said in a sarcastic tone.

"W-were you going to get rid of Jason?" He said sounding a bit worried. I looked at him and then at the floor. Yes, yes I did want to.

"Originally I was, I wasn't ready to support a child on my own, I didn't have the strength. I was so alone, so s-scared." I said quivering my lips. He looks sad dare I say. He actually looked sad.

"What made you change your mind?" He asked.

"I just couldn't do it. I couldn't kill an innocent baby, I could never do it, no matter how much pain there was. I would never do anything like that." I said sadly.