Outnumbered

I laughed and kissed Jason as he leaned down towards me. Carefully manovering around me and sitting next to me, drink in his left hand and his right arm now around my shoulders, pulling me closer. I leaned on his shoulder, eyes closed and taking in his scent; he smells so good.

"I want to make a toast!" Came the booming voice of Zeus, Jason's dad.

Everyone raised their glasses, i glanced at Jason and he smiled down at me, his smile sending shivers down my spine. We touched noses and then looked up at Zeus. He looked down on us with a face full of pride, it made me happy. I loved Zeus, he was like a father to me, and I was so proud to have been part of his happiness.

"Jason" Zeus began once everyone out of the thirty people had quietened.

"You are my son. From the day you were born I have always been proud of you"

A few cheers came from some of the crowd, I smiled up at Jason, he was smiling up at his dad. I loved the bond they had.

"I remember when you were just a little pup, you were so full of energy and ideas, and I am glad you have not changed. You will make a great leader, I have every faith in you, especially now that you have someone like Elaina to love you, help you and guide you in the right direction"

Jason kissed my cheek and I smiled and looked at him, getting another kiss but on the lips. He looked deep into my eyes with such an intensity, I could read his thoughts;

I love you