It Took Us A While. {Extended Ending.}

Warning: Sexual content. 

A bit of anxiety begins to kick in when the blonde triggers a moan from your lips, his teeth still pinching on your neck as your nails begin to dig into the male's shoulders.

Yes, his brothers are playing Overwatch but you're still nervous. You've had sex with Sabo a few times before, sure, and his brothers know about that. But you've never done it while they're in their rooms, awake.

It's even worse since Ace's room is the one beside Sabo's. Of all the brothers, it has to be Ace. The blonde seemingly not at all worried about this, his tongue trailing up the side of your neck and causing you to shudder, another soft moan escaping your throat.

Why must I have such little self control?

Sabo seeming to wash these worries away when he makes his way back up to your face, his lips crashing against yours and causing the knot to tighten some more as your nails greedily drag themselves down his chest.

He's just too damn hot!

Your sharp nails drawing a delicious but muffled groan from his lips as he lifts your waist slightly so that you're perfectly in-line with him. After last night, you both have yet to put on your clothes so it at least saves you from anticipation. 

The sexy male teasingly pulling you closer and pressing up against you slightly as his tongue slips into your mouth but it seems he has no intention of anything else yet. Your hand shooting up to his hair and gripping onto his blonde locks tightly. You can't help it, you need to grab something and he has a lot of hair.

Thankfully, his tongue against yours is now softening your moans, your nails scratching against his scalp as your tongue tries to wrestle with his. You decide to reach for his back with your free hand and merely skim the dip where his spine lies with your fingertips.

You know that's a sensitive area for him, the blonde gasping against your lips and allowing you to win the tongue battle in the process. But he isn't completely undermined, the handsome man gripping your thighs tightly and tugging you closer, a loud and uncontrollable moan escaping your throat as he finally enters you.

Your lust-riddled moans causing the blonde's mannerisms to fly out of the window completely. He pins you down to the bed by your hips, breaking the kiss in the process before he starts thrusting. Not gentle thrusts either, like he'd usually start off with.

These ones were slow but rough, his length going deeper and deeper inside you with each stroke and the knot tightening more by the second. His hips pounding loudly against your thighs and causing a clap sound to echo throughout the room, your face burning up from both pleasure and slight embarrassment.

Who would have thought? You're the red-faced one now. Sabo only harboring a handsome but cheeky smirk as he buries his face into the crook of your neck, licking against your soft spot. Since he's being such a tease, you decide you'll be one too.

Even when you're being pleasured to this extent, you still have some form of self control. Your nails now digging into the dip of his back before being dragged upwards, his powerful thrusts only making your nails dig deeper.

"[F-F/n]~" Sabo's voice now sounding like a cross between a plea and a warning as he begins to thrust more rapidly, hitting a particular spot and causing your body to twitch, an electric feeling erupting through your veins and causing the knot in your stomach to tighten to point where it begins to hurt.

"Fuck, Sabo~!" Your legs tightly wrapping themselves around his waist as your back arches against the bed, a loud gasp leaving your lips and causing him to chuckle softly against your neck. 

"My aim is improving~" The way he rasps the sentence into your ear so casually as if he's merely speaking about a shooting game somehow manages to turn you on more. Perhaps it's the confidence in his tone? You don't know, all you know is; you need him to take you. And to take you now. 

As if reading your mind; Sabo begins to thrust more roughly, hitting that same spot with full force each time and causing many loud moans to leave your lips. At this point, you're enjoying this so much, you couldn't care less if anyone heard.

"Harder~!" You attempt to demand him but it just comes out as a yelp if anything, the blonde still obeys nonetheless. His thrusts becoming harsher and causing a pleasure-filled cry to escapes your throat each time he roughly slams against your spot.

"S-Sabo~!" You can feel your body beginning to weaken and your vision starting to haze as you reach your climax and judging by how ragged Sabo's breathing is, you'd go as far as to imagine he's close to his also. A sharp gasp leaving your lips as the knot finally bursts and his name tearing from your throat in a loud cry.

The blonde still thrusting to the point where your body, as well as his bed, rocks. His length rapidly throbbing against your inner walls. Sabo being smart about this and biting on your neck hard in order to contain his moans. Although, the action only causes you to squeal out instead since you weren't expecting it.

His thrusts gradually falling sluggish as he give one final pound, forcing your womanhood to swallow his every inch before he reaches his peak. A blissful hot liquid squirting against your insides as a final moan erupts from your lips.

Your tired body now falling limp against Sabo's bed, your legs not even being able to stay wrapped around him anymore. Your vision slowly beginning to return as Sabo drops down beside you and scoops you up into a cuddle.

You can hear the blonde struggling to catch his breathe still and upon turning your head to face him, you notice the redness in his cheeks and beads of sweat decorating his forehead. "I love you...~" You breathlessly chime, weakly bringing a hand to his face and gently stroking his cheek.

"I love you too, beautiful~" He hums with a slight quiver in his voice from trying to speak before he's regained enough energy, the blonde planting a sweet kiss on your cheek. "My beautiful girlfriend~" 

And just like that, you've switched roles with Sabo. You're now the blushing mess and he's the cool-headed one. Not that you're complaining about it, you like that he's gotten a little assertive all of a sudden, it's pretty sexy. 

It's only now that you taste something odd on your tongue...alcohol. "Were you drinking while pulling off your all-nighter?" It would explain why he's so confident all of a sudden at least. That handsome little sneak.

"Heh, only one or two shots~ Sorry, I was hoping you wouldn't notice~"

Oh, I notice everything!

"AGH! DIE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" Ace's muffled shouts being heard from his bedroom and reminding you that he probably overheard most of what just happened. Sabo chuckling softly at the sudden outburst and kissing your cheek again. "WILL SOMEONE KILL THAT FUCKING ROADHOG, PLEASE?!"

"Alright Ace-ya, almost got--!? You failed to mention the Reaper beside him!"

Well, sounds like Overwatch is going well for them!

"Don't worry, when we get a place of our own, you wouldn't have to deal with this~" Sabo grins, the statement causing both your brain and your heart to go completely crazy as you smile up at the handsome blonde brightly.

We?! He wants me to move in with him when he gets his own place?! 

"...Can we have a puppy~?"

--------end--------