A different place, a different life

Remember that night underneath the stars

For a minute I thought the world was ours

All you had to do was show me love

Show me love, love
Show me love, love
Show me love, show me show me love...
Show me show me love...
Show me love

I could've shown you America

All the bright lights in the universe

We could have reached, the highest heights

A different place, a different life

Remember that night underneath the stars

For a minute I thought the world was ours

All you had to do was show me love

They finished and walked out of the booth. Nathan came straight over to me with Max.
"So did you like the song" Nathan asked. "Yea it's great someone really amazing must have wrote that it's so good" I smiled at Nathan cause I knew that he'd write it. "No not really it was some sad 20 year old who no-one likes" max replied laughing at Nathan. "Haha very funny" Nath answered sarcastically. I giggled and the rest of the lads came over to us. "So were gonna go out clubbing tonight wanna come" jay asked us. "Defo" max answered and looked at me and nath. "Naaa I'll give it a miss I'm not a really big drinker" i smiled and they nodded and turned there attention to Nathan.

"Sorry I've got a date tonight" Nathan said smiling at me. All the boys oohed except Tom who new why we really weren't going. Jay pulled me over to one side "don't worry I know about you and lover boy over there" he laughed nodding his head towards Nathan. "What, how?" I asked. He laughed "I didn't but I do now" he smiled I hit his arm and walked away. I stood on me tip toes and whispered to Nathan "jay nows" he looked at me then over to jay who was nodding and smiling. "So it's just siva and max we need to hide it from" "oh and the fans" he carried on. "I suppose" I answered. And with that we left the studio.

When we got home it was nearly 6:00 the lads where going out at 8 so me and Nathan had the house to ourself till about 3 in the morning. I was lying on my bed when max walked in. "Holly can I ask you a serious question" he asked. "Yea sure" I answered. "Are you happy here" he asked. I laughed I thought about everything that's happened to me since I got here. I had gained a boyfriend and 6 new best friends not forgetting I get to live with my big brother. "Of course I'm happy, I've never been happier. I get to live with my bother and his best friends who in time will become like my family". I smiled. He smiled back and left the room.

Then in walked Nathan. "Hey babe" he said. "Hi, you ok" I asked. "Yea so tonight when the others go out I was thinking we could order Chinese and watch a movie" he told me. "Sounds good it will be great to spend some time alone with you" he smiled and kissed me. We lay in the bed in each other's arms for about 2 hours.

"Hol, Nath were going now see you later and have fun on your date Nath" max shouted upstairs. "Don't worry I will" Nathan shouted back down and laughed. We waited till the door was shut and I ran down stairs to see Nathan sitting on the sofa. I crept behind him and kissed the back of his head. He smiled and pulled me over onto the sofa so I was sitting on his lap."ok you choose a movie and I'll order the food" he told me I nodded and smiled. He ran into the kitchen and I chose a horror film. I did that so I had an excuse to cuddle up to Nathan.

"Foods on its way" Nathan said walking back in and sitting next to me putting his arm around me. I cuddled into him a pressed play I chose insidious 2 because it was new and I'd never watched it.

I was really into the film and there was a scary part coming up. Then there was a bang at the door and I jumped into Nathan's lap. He laughed at me "it's alright, it was only the door" I showed a sign of relief and jumped up to get the food. I answered the door and the delivery guy was just staring at me. "Ermm hi" I said he snapped out of his trance and I started laughing. "Yeah, sorry here's your food" he said passing it to me. "So, what's a pretty lady like you doing staying in on a Friday night on her own" he winked. I laughed. "Who said I was alone" I said matter of factly. Just then Nathan wrapped his arms around my waist from behind. "Babe, what's taking so long" he asked. "I'm just having a interesting conversation " I laughed. The delivery guy suddenly looked really awkward and sped down the path. Nathan walked into the kitchen put the food on some plates and we sat down eating still watching the film.

----------------------------------------------

"Should we wake them" I heard a Bolton accent. I looked up to see Nathan asleep and I was in his arms. I looked around and panicked "is max here" I asked worried. "Don't worry your safe he went to nina's he won't be back so don't worry about him catching you and Nath tonight" siva answered. I looked at him shocked. "It's amazing what Tom will tell you when he's drunk" he answered I glared at Tom and buried my head into Nathan chest.

"Nath, come on babe lets go to bed" I said. He woke up "ok my room or yours" he smiled. "Yours" I answered back and kissed his on the lips. "Ok guys that's enough now got to bed" jay laughed. Nathan got up and held his hand out I held it and we walked upstairs.

"Here you can wear this if you'd like" nath asked throwing a t-shirt at me. I smiled and went into the bathroom. I came out and Nathan was wearing just his joggers. I climbed in the bed and nath got In next to me. I smiled. He wrapped his arms around me and and pulled me closer. I snuggled into him and fell asleep in his arms.

---------------------------------------------

Hi just thought is let you know I'm new to wattpad so this isn't very good but I'll try make it better thankyou for reading.

Stay beautiful.

Anna x