To My Beautiful Destiny?

I awoke to Peter's worried face staring down at me. We were my room on the ship. The bedsheets smelled like they were just was in salt water. I never realized how much I love that smell.

"You ok." Peter asked waving his hands in front of my face.

"Ya... yeah." I said sitting up.

"She's alive!" Screamed an excited voice from the over side of the room. I turned to see the lost boys eagerly watching in the corner.

Peter turned suddenly remembering they were there. "Um...." He said with his face turning red. "Can you guys give us some space?"

They all nodded before running out of the room mumbling.

"They are going to kiss." One of them said.

"No, what about Wendy." Said another.

"So what! Who cares about Wendy. She's all grown up" Says a third a few minutes later right outside the door.

"Shut up they can hear you!"

Peter shook his head. "I said to give us space." There was more footsteps until there was silence.

The silence was interrupted by little jingling bells.

"Tink, you too."

The little pixie turned red before flying out of the room.

"Ignore Tink she is a pixie. Just ignore all of them."

"Huh?"

"Oh yeah.... do you still speak fluent Pixie?"

"Um? No."

"Phew. Tink can be a little rude. Anyway you sort of fainted and...."

"Captain Hook is my father." I rubbed my eyes.

"Yes."

"And."

"I suppose you want a full story."

I stared at him wait for a response.

"Well it all started...... I am really bad at story telling. I am not Wendy. But Wendy did leave this. She is a scientist now for the government." He pulled out a bag of silver dust. "It's called Dream Dust."

Before I could reply the dust was sprinkled on me.

A little blonde baby opened her eyes to see her parents smiling down on her.

"You did it Margret." Said another voice.

"Oh Alice hush she might cry." Replied Margret.

"I wonder if she has my image or your strict sass." Alice said strutting trying to impersonate Margret.

"Well Margret's sass is contagious." James laughed look down at little Lexie.

"Alice this is the last time you visiting." Margret warned.

"Oh but Margret it is so fun on a boat."

"Not as wild as wonderland."

At that they all laughed and the vision cleared.