Chapter 2

-New house-
Jumping from the uber I walked inside. Actually I was rather nervous, would I get a good room? Or was this house just a piece of shit. My mom unlocked the front door, I slid between her and the doorframe entering the house first. "Where's my room?" I mumbled. My mom gave me a odd look as it I was speaking Spanish, so I repeated myself more loudly. "Where's my room?" The older women pointed upstairs.
"Upstairs the second door to the left." I just nodded a simple thank you and stumbled up the stairs.
     Hestaintly I turned left upstairs, first room was the bathroom. I opened the door to my room. My walls were painted a purple, I had a small white shelf, a nice window over looking some other houses. It's was decent.
-The next day-
  We had just finished unpacking, and I was sitting in my room. A nonfiction popped up on my phone. You've been added to a group chat. That was weird. I entered the group chat reading the messages constantly popping up on the screen.

Unknown number: Dammit  I added the wrong number sorry Mario
Unknown number: wow Wes10 good job
Me: why was I added? Who are you guys.
Weston: I'm Weston
Mario: I'm Mario
Weston: who are you
Me: my names Ariel
Me: I can leave
Mario: it's ok you don't have too
Weston: Mario still want me to add Loren
Mario: nah it's ok. Picture exchange?
Weston: sure
Me: sure
Mario:

 Picture exchange?Weston: sureMe: sure Mario:

Weston:

Me:

Mario: where do you live Ariel Weston: yea, are you going to playlist 2016?Me: just moved to Dallas

Weston: yea, are you going to playlist 2016?
Me: just moved to Dallas. And idk what that is
Weston: you tubers go and do a bunch of meet up , fans come, it goes on for a couple days.
Mario: yea me and Weston are going
Me: who are you guys going to meet?
Weston: uh... actually we are part of playlist
Mario: yep both youtubers Actually
Me: oh.. wtf. Well ofc I'm going know.
Mario: BAHAHA well it's next week.
Me: brb
-runs downstairs-
"Mom can I go to a friends house next week for a week, they will supply a plane ticket" I hurried out, hoping my mom would say yes, i had the chance to meet famous youtubers that are actually my Friends. "Fine whatever" she grumbled, not to happy that I'd asked so rudely. "Thanks mom bye" Running upstairs I flipped onto my bed grabbing my phone.
-
Me: I can go!!!!!!
Weston: litty titty
Mario: Yussss!!!!!!
Me: can't wait to see you guys.
-
That night I checked my Instagram, I'd had but rarely was on. I had 2k followers, not that good, but decent. I followed Weston and Mario on Instagram. Then went to sleep, more and ore excited to meet them.
-the next week-