Bastards, They're Everywhere Chapter 6

Start from the beginning

I saw him flush and give me a shy smile, "I have a date with Angela."

I stopped and looked at him, I grabbed his hand and cried out in happiness, "Oh my gosh! Nick I'm so happy for you!" I knew that he liked her for a few months already.

"I hope this date goes well..." he trails off.

"Don't worry just be yourself, don't sweat it," I gave him a bright smile.

"Thanks, Kristi," he gives me a smile.

He looks down at the material in my hands.

"What's that?"

"Master Seth, gave me a uniform for the feast," I replied frowning down at it.

"I don't like it though, it's too slutty..." I trail off.

He grimaces. "I feel bad for you, there's some dirty old men coming over..." he frowns.

"I can handle it..." I choked out remembering those horrible experiences.

He looks at me with concern, "Is there something you want to tell me about?"

"Actually, do you remember when I said I was sold here? Before I was sold here I was often raped by my so-called master, so he left some deep scars in me," I explained. I wasn't going to cry anymore because of that bastard.

"That fucktard! You better show me who that damn rapist, so I can beat some sense into that man," Nick growled and I chuckled.

"Nick you don't have to do that for me and what if he crushes you with his fat ass?" I said in horror, my palms to my face dramatically.

"Well you better get his disgusting ass off of me," he threatened in a joking manner.

"Will do sir!" I mockingly raised my hand to my forehead like a soldier would when speaking to someone of a higher rank.

"You better!" he said in a sergeant type of voice.

"Anyways who's coming?" I asked him walking down the hall, heading for the library, it was a nice place to stay because it was vacant most of the time.

"Truthfully I don't really know everybody that are coming I just know a few..." he said following me down the hall. I pushed past the large mahogany double doors.

"Can you tell me a few?" I asked him skimming through the abundant shelves of books.

"Well, I know there will be Seth's parents, um Lucifer, he'll probably feel really uncomfortable, an old fat pervert, and Seth's fiancé, Trish," Nick listed.

"Wait who is Trish? Can you tell me more about her?" I asked him.

"Oh Trish, is this girl, she's pretty, but she totally crushed Lucifer... She was probably using Lucifer... The poor guy..." he replied frowning.

"Is this Trish girl a good person?" I asked, I wanted to know why Lucifer was dumped.

"Why are you so interested?" He raises an eyebrow and gives me a quizzical look.

"Well her being his wife soon, I will most likely have to work for her and I want to know more about her," I replied, though really that wasn't the reason why, but that made a good excuse.

"Well, she's a really dedicated person but she is really clingy," Nick explained.

"Anything else?" I asked him.

"Well she gets jealous way too easily... It's not even cute, it's like a freaking war!" Nick said slightly scared.

"I guess she's really protective..." I said and my hand stopped on a blank rotting leather spine. I pulled out the thin book and flipped through the yellowing pages, it was a diary. I grabbed the diary and headed over to where Nick was on the couch.