I made sure to drink every single drop including the juice that was still inside him by milking him for all he was worth. His body trembled ridiculously from sensitivity as I continued to suck him dry. He began to use more force to try to separate me from his now flaccid member. "Enough! I accept your apology!" Deciding I've inflicted enough torture on him, I finally released him and wore a smirk after licking my lips of his essence. He panted heavily but let go of my hair as I crawled back up his body and straddled him, letting the blanket fall onto my shoulders.

"You have no fucking idea how sexy that was even if I couldn't see it all of it." He cupped my face and pulled me down into a long kiss. "Best morning I've had in a very long time."

I smiled but then pouted, "But I want it to be the only best morning you've had."

A laugh rumbled from his chest, "But the best one we've had was a marathon of fucking as soon as both of our eyes opened. But thanks to you, I have to build up another hard-on."

"Don't make it sound like you didn't like it." I muttered while sending him a glare.

A grin replaced his smile, "Quite the opposite babe. I loved it but now it's your turn." He suddenly flipped us over, landing me on my back. "I guess I can go a little easy on you since I now know what it's like to be over sensitized. But I won't stop until I'm sure you can't take anymore. You always claim you've had enough but I know your real limits. Besides, you would've used our safe word."

Shit, if he's bringing up the safe word then he's serious. "You really are planning to make this into a marathon huh?" I whispered anxiously. An evil smile spread across his lips in response before he slid down my body, making me shiver like he did earlier. After lifting my shirt slightly, he lowered the hem of my boxers until I was exposed. A tremor wracked my body when his hot breath greeted my semi-hard on. "N-no teasing."

"Shh, I need you to accept my apology." He whispered before gripping my erection and placing a kiss to the tip. A moan escaped my mouth as he finally took me in his. It always feels so good when he goes down on me. His cheeks hollowed and his tongue plastered itself at the bottom of my cock, completely surrounding my lower half.

"Ohhh Sasuke, that f-feels so good." My hands automatically dug into his hair, copying Sasuke's actions from earlier. He moaned around my girth and I let out a louder one, overpowering his. I guess he was spurred on by my constant noises of pleasure because he sped up and deepthroated at the same time, sending my ecstasy into overdrive. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum! Sasuk- ah!" That was so unexpected. I came sooner than I should've. He swallowed my load as I slightly pulled tighter on his hair and arched my back.

When I came down from my euphoric high, my body was trembling and he released my now limp girth. "That was quick."

"Shut up." I panted for air and he climbed up my body, between my legs, giving me a long kiss and allowing me to taste myself on his tongue. When he pulled away, I whimpered from loss but knew what was coming. "Hurry." I urged but he shook his head.

"Nope, I wanna go slow this time."

I whined, "But we didn't get to last night plus-,"

"-Plus, we were feeling heated. We didn't completely cool off from our fight. It would've been make-up sex and make-up sex is always rough between us. I want to take my time with you and worship every part of your body." Another shiver went from head to toe. It doesn't necessarily sound bad, even if I did want make-up sex. I guess a change in our routine is good occasionally but I really don't want that right now.

"But can it be quick instead?" I asked with puppy eyes.

He shook his head once more, shooting down my hopes and dreams, "Nuh uh, slow baby."