7- Scary Past ?

Start bij het begin

" I'm sorry for the first one, but I love dogs please let me meet her... " she begged me.

" sure, how about after we finish our beauty rest, would you come to my home ? "

" Okay then" Joy replied .

" Now tell you me something that I don't know about you " I said and waited for her answer.

" I used to have an older brother, he was 3 years older than me."

" used to? " I felt that I asked something that I shouldn't have.

" he.... he died 7 years ago from cancer in his lungs. " she looked sad.

" I'm sorry... "
You had to ask, good for you stupid Ella.

" no that's okay, it's been a long time since then. "

" Me too I used to have a big brother who was older than me by 6 years, actually... I wasn't even born yet when he died ."

When I heard her, I thought that I should share her my past but not all of it of course.

" Seriously, how? "
Joy waited for me to answer and I just can't tell her that he was murdered, I don't want to involve her with my complicated life.

" My parents never told me how "
sorry Joy but I want you to stay safe.

" Okayyy, that's weird talking about this . "
Joy held my hand and continued talking " Do you like to dance? "

" not really, but I like to sing and I'm bad at singing " I laughed.

" why are you saying that, come on let me hear you sing " Joy insisted.

" ohhh trust me honey, I'm bad, really bad to the point of crying from annoyance " I opened my phone and showed her a video that was taken by dad while I was singing in my bedroom.

" Noooo, you're not that ba...." she paused for a second then " who am I kidding, you suck " Joy said that and laughed her heart out.

" yeah yeah, I know I'm a bad singer. But I love it so nothing's gonna stop me from singing, never...hahaha. " I joked.

while we were having fun ,the worker came to us and ruined the moment.

" Excuse me ladies, I don't wanna say this but your time is up, it's been two hours, and there are other customers who are waiting their turn. "

We packed our things and left the salon.
Joy and I stopped near a milkshake shop and bought two cups of chocolate milkshakes.
But then...
" Noooo, helppp someone stop that thief. "
we heard a young lady screaming and shouting.
We turned to see a thief running towards us, so I prepared my fists to punch him but there was​ no need.

" Stop right there " Joy suddenly shouted ,closed the distance and kicked his as*, he fell to the ground immediately.

I was shocked.I mean that innocent angel like. Joy.Can fight???

" what just happened ? " I asked her analyzing what the hell happened just now.

" ha? oh that, well... I do karate " she said it like it's the obvious thing to say.

" why such a lovely girl like you can do karate??? "

" okay, I will tell you but not here, lets go to your house "

After this we called for Rayn to come and pick us up.
I know that he saw the whole scene just now because he is watching me, or may I say protecting me.

" hey girls, did you miss me !?" Rayn said that and smiled .

" Like hell I would miss you. " I said.