I shrugged, "I don't know, I just don't get why you want to make it hard on him." I do feel like a juvenile that doesn't know what one plus one is.

She smiled softly, "I loved him the moment I saw him, though his first word was bow, you can see how I couldn't give him the satisfaction that easily." She explained.

My mouth shaped an O in shock and understanding, "He said that?!"

She nodded, "Yeah, but you know what I said?" She smirked.

I narrowed my eyes at her.

"Go suck a d!ck."

I covered my mouth, "Oh wow," my shoulders slumped, "I wish I have that courage to say that to my mate."

She chuckled, "Don't, your situation is different, he may not seem to like you-"

"He doesn't." I mumbled.

She sighed, "Are you sure?"

I nodded, "He said it himself." I rubbed my cold arm.

Her eyes widened, "Really?"

"What are you girls talking about?" Layla walked towards us.

"Jane just told me that Alpha told her that he doesn't like her!" Evan explained.

Layla's eyes stared at me with sympathy, "Hey, it may seem that way, but he doesn't really dislike you." She assured.

"You don't live with him," I tried to explain, "He doesn't even like me touching him, unless he surrenders to his wolf- I can see it in his eyes, which happened once or twice, but he would ignore me the next morning."

Both girls stared at each other then looked at me sympathetically, Evangeline pulled me into a hug, whispering comforting words, assuring me that they will always have my back, offering me free help whenever I want.

Tears piled in my eyes, I closed them tightly and hugged her back, burying my face in her neck, I sniffed back a sob.

"I know this isn't the best time," Layla chimed in, "But the Alpha arrived."

I pulled back quickly, running to the bathroom, I washed my face and dried it with a towel, I placed a hand over my trembled lips and inhaled deeply from my nose.

This is it.

🐶_🐶

Many hours later

I stomped my way back to the house, anger boiling inside of me.

How dare he let them talk to me like that? He didn't even bother correcting them.

My harsh footsteps echoed through the hallway, going up to our bedroom.

All those false assumptions, all the things they told me. Hurtful things. Yet, he didn't say a word.

I felt tears lining up my eyes, my heart tightened, those words hit me hard where it hurts the most. Those damn alphas and their mean Lunas.

"I heard you weaklings feast on each other, are you that tasty?"

"I never ate a werewolf before? I wonder if they're good? Tell us? You must be an expert." She chuckled.

"You must've ate your mother. I haven't seen her ever." He assumed, glancing at me innocently.