Chapter 18: The Brother.

Start from the beginning

"Malia?!" James practically sreams in my ear.

"What James?!" I growl at him. "What's the plan?" He says calmly.

"Well we have an address. Its time to go 'M1S' on his ass!" I laughed and so did the guys.
M1S is basically a stalker mission. We're just gonna scope out the guy. Nothing bad. But with the previous M1S mission there were some technical difficulties. If you know what I mean.

"So Melly whose going on M1S with you?" Joe finally speaks.

"Well our lovely Jamey of course." I smirk. He hates when I use the name Jamey.

Well we're best friends for a reason.

"So let's get going."

I hand over my keys to Joe saying, "if anything happens to her your head will be on a stick." Giving him a stern look as well. He nods and smiles as I leave with James.

~~~~~~~~~~

It takes approximately one hour to reach this guys base.

"Alright we've reached. Send me a pic of what the guy I killed looks like so we can see if we find a match." I tell Dante on the phone.
Right on cue I receive a picture of the guy. I must say he wasn't bad looking but, he could've looked better tho.

"So how's things with your Mrs.?"

"Its great. We haven't fully mated but I've marked her." He smirks triumphantly at the memory.

"Must've been one hell of a night?"

"Mhmm" and he was daydreaming about Anna.

"James hate to ruin the moment but we've got bad guys to catch." I say and he just muffles out a response.

Well he leaves me no choice,
Wack! "Ouch woman!" He says and rums his head.

"What? We have a mission and your drooling over Anna." I point out and he instantly wipes his mouth.
This boy..huh.

Well that's how people are when they have mates Malia.

I know sky, I know. I just wish he was niceSo would've had a chance at our relationship but I know that's never gonna happen. I sorry I rejected him but sky, I had to. Our life is this. Blood. Guns. and Death. Even if he was nice we're in the mafia. We run the gang. He couldn't possibly keep up. Or understanding this.

I know this is our life and I know that Alexander is stupid but his wolf is amazing. He and I have been talking recently and we became friends.