Part Eleven

These quotes are not mine and these are credited to the rightful owners.

The only way to succeed is to make people hate you. That way, they remember you.

••••

You will face your greatest opposition when you are closest to your biggest miracle.

••••

Hate me for who I am, I don't care. At least I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not.

••••

I don't dislike my haters, they dislike me. I'm doing nothing wrong, I'm just being me.

••••

Love your haters – they're your biggest fans.

••••

Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.

••••

Haters never win. I just think that's true about life because negative energy always costs in the end.

••••

Respect your haters; they're the only ones who think you're better than them.

••••

Nations have come under the control of haters and fools.

••••

To anyone that ever told you you're no good... They're no better.

••••

Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are.

••••

Don't worry about the haters... They are just angry because the truth you speak contradicts the lie, they live.

••••

Haters will broadcast your failure but whisper your success.

••••

My mom always said that there would be haters. Not everyone can love you.

••••

Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.

••••

If a negative viewer looks at you with an ugly fiendish eye, find a way and pluck off his eyes, or better still, protect your good image.

••••

To hate everything is to be wounded by everything.