Honeymoon {6}

Authors POV

  The past nine days went smoothly they didn't fight nor had big arguments.

 Of course there were small ones.

 Yoongi took care of Ara the best he could since her parents told him that she's not experienced in relationships.

  As the days went by they both started to develop feeling for one another, but neither of them spoke about it.

     Ara's POV

  When I woke up I found myself in Yoongi's arms, then I noticed that he was asleep so I took the time to appreciate his features.

 I have to say he's really handsome, his jawline is perfectly sculpted, lips are plump, and his lashes are what every girl would want, how did I never noticed this?

  After a bit of staring I noticed a small smile on his face which made me wonder "what is he dreaming?" A small whisper left my lips.

   "I'm not dreaming princess" Yoongi's words couth me off guard.

 "Y-you are a-awake?" I mentally slapped myself for shuttering, like seriously Ara is it that hard?

   "Yep and I saw you staring at me" his smile changed into a smirk,

 Damn you Min Yoongi and your sexy smirk... Wait... Did I just call his smirk sexy? I seriously need help.

  "You still there?" Yoongi pulled me out of my thoughts I looked up at him 

"oh... Sorry what did you say?" For once I didn't shutter, that's something for me to celebrate later.

  "I asked if you're hungry. So do you want breakfast?" He repeated his question,

 I smiled and answered him "it's okay I'm going to shower and make breakfast, no need for you to make it" he frowned

 "I asked you yes or no question and you answer me with that" he poked my nose.

   I frowned and sighed "yes I'm hungry" after my words his frown disappeared 

"mkay go shower and I'm going to the kitchen"

He stood up... WHY IN THE JEBUS IS HE SHIRTLESS?!..

"Yoongi?" I said as I covered my eyes with my hands,

 "what?" I heard him say 

"p-please put a s-shirt o-on." Seriously do I need lecture myself again for shuttering?

  "Oh that? On it." I heard him opening the drawers 

"you can open your eyes now" he chuckled 

"when did it come off?" I tried acting as if nothing happened but I felt my cheeks burning up.

  "I always take it off because it's to hot in the room" he said and started walking to the kitchen I just signed and went to the shower.

   When I was done showering I went to the kitchen and found Yoongi cooking.

    I sat on a stool and asked "what are you cooking?" 

He turned around and smiled "bacon and eggs" Then he went back to cooking

   The food smelled delicious, after 2 minutes of waiting he put a plate in front if me and one for himself next to me.

   When we ate I took the dishes and started washing them. 

Suddenly I felt two arms around my waist

 "w-what are y-you doing" I felt my cheek heating up 

"hugging you" he replied simply and put his head on my shoulder. 

What the hell why would he hug me all of the sudden?

   "And why do you think you can do that" I continued washing the dishes like nothing is happening

 "because you let me" what is he talking about? ... Oh.... Yeah the first day that we arrived... What do I do now? I guess I have to go with my words. But he never hugged me all this time unless when we are sleeping.

  I let him hug me until I was done washing the last plate

 "you can let me go now" I tried to break free out of his hold, but all I could do is just turn myself to face him. 

"Hmm... I don't want to..." Is he serious right now? 

He doesn't even like me like that... I wish he did... Wait what am I saying? Do I like Him?

once again I was lost in my thoughts and didn't hear Yoongi's words

  "Princess! Princess!" I noticed him when he started to wave his hand in front of me. 

"What?" I was so confused because of my thoughts. 

"Do you want me to let you go?" He chuckled "or do you like it here?" He said I just looked at him

 "I don't mind staying like this" he smiled and pulled me closer putting his head on top of mine. I just smiled and hugged him back

  Do I like him? Why don't I pull away? it's not like he's hugging me against my will... Questions lingered in my head.

  After a bit he pulled away and smiled "let's go to the beach" he took my hand and led me to the beach.

      Author's POV.

  After a bit of walking Ara spoke up "c-can we hold hands?" She asked shyly, he chuckled and took her hand "go ahead"

  "I guess I broke another rule" Ara chuckled and Yoongi turned his head to look at her face

 "I hope the last one breaks too" Ara blushed by his word'why would he want that he doesn't even like me she thought to herself 

"nope no kissing, but hugging and touching has exceptions" she stopped walking

 "I'll make sure to break the first one" he smirked, Ara decided to tease him

 "okay you can kiss me" she leaned in and kissed his cheek "but only on the cheek" as she said that she ran off.

  Yoongi chuckled 'that's why I love her' he though to himself then started running after her.

   It didn't took long because after a couple of minutes Yoongi couth up to her and pulled her next to him in a hug.

  "No!" Ara yelled "Let me go~!" she giggled. 

"What do I get if I do that?" He smirked 

"you are already hugging me isn't that enough?"

  "Nope" he answered simply and waited for other suggestions

 "then maybe a dinner?" She looked at him and he signed

 "fine..." He kissed her cheek and let her go. 

"Let's go I need to make dinner" Ara ignored her burning cheeks, took Yoongi's hand and started walking home

~~~

I decided to do a bit of a time skip since I decided to quicken up the story pacing.

As alwayyyssss votes and comments are appreciated~

-edited (kinda)

K, bye~~