Meting death... mysoulmate [part 2]

Lana P.O.V

I looked at my love in confuse way! So, he said after a long momenet of silence.. i calmed a little and asked, were in the world am i??!!!!?!?!?!?!? Well u r in my home, and u r dead.....

WHAT!!!! i shout so lound he had to cover his ears..... well, he said calmly... we did ageer that when u were 18 you were going to marry me...

NO WAY!! I AM GOING HOME AND THERE IS NOTING U CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!!!

Well love u cant beacuse first of all u promased me 16 years ago that u would marry me second i already gave u a chance of live, adn to see ur mom and dad... I want my mom i all of the sudden break down!! He came over and gave my a hug then held me as i cried my self from exhoseten, who would know that even dead u still needed sleep!!! haha then i was sourded by beautiful flowers!!!!

Deaths P.O.V

My beautiful Lana, was finaly in my arms resting peaceful in my arms and in my bed! I relaxs and close my eyes in hopes i would see here in her dream...

I saw flower every were i looked, and then i see my love in a sundress dancing with the flowers! i watch her for a minute before going to her, and as i aprotched she turned around and smiled! i smiled back a little.... then i look down and see what i was wearing and notice i had an 1900s look!! i laughed and she joined in... Lane walkes up to me and puts her arms around my weast! i pull her in to my arms and she smiles a bright loving smile at me! then i said to her, u do know today was not a dream?? right???? she nodded and said in her sweet voice, i am sorry about how i reaked! i should have known at once but i guss i didnt expect it quite as quickly.....sooo she asks kissing my jaw, what is ur name?? well my name is Leon but i go as death.. i what for her responce but noting so i finely look down at her and she is resting on my chest with her eyes close.. i kiss her eye lid and wake my self so she can be herself in her dream for a little while!

Lana P.O.V. after Leon or death leave her dream

I felt him kiss my eyelid before he left, the when i opeaned my eys i was not in my peaceful dream any more i was in a very old looking house, there i saw Leon and an old woman she looked mad and Leon looked at her with mecuful eyes and pleding eyes! then i hear her ruff ugle voice say, No u deseve what is coming to u, u stuiped boy!! No, No please dont do this.. it wont happen again!!! please have mearce on me!! NO she yelled!! then she started to say weird words that i didnt understand but i knew they were bad!! Then Leon said somthing and bright flahes come, i wanted to be out of there!! so i started to scream!! HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I felt something shaking me ruffly, at first i thought it was the witch but when i opeaned my eyes, i saw Leon looking worryedly at me... r u ok he asks and i just star at him! and then i asked him a question that made me scream, who is the old lady that gave u no mercey??????!!??!!?!??!?!?!?!? he gasped and then replyed.....

to be continued later!! vote if u like it commet if u guy want me to add some thing and i will see on what i could do!!! luv u!!!!!!!!!!!!! comment vote!!