The new countrey

As I woke up the next day, two guards had a tight grill on both my arms. They pulled me out of the Jet. After my eyes settled to the sudden sunlight, a Grand Castle stood before me. It was at least ten times bigger than me and Blakes! When we got inside Redic was waiting for me. I rolled my eyes at his Grin."I'm going to be sleeping in the cozy dungeon, aren't I?" I said sarcastically." No." he said with a grin, stepping closer to me." You'll be sleeping in my room tonight." He said. He snapped his fingers and two scared maids ran down the hall to him." Yes, your royal highnessness?" One of them said while the other one curtsied."take her to get cleaned up before dinner." He said, waving a finger in my direction." Yes sir." One said." Er... this way miss." She said as she lead me down the hall.
She lead me in a grand bathroom and closed the door. The other one ran in and handed me a bunch of lotions and shampoos, then scurried off. I prepared myself well. Even though I am a hostage, no one said I can't look pretty being one! I giggled a little at my own thoughts. But then my smiled turned into a frown again. I missed Blake, so much. The way he held me made me feel like the only girl in the world. When Redic holds me I am just his little toy, nothing more. Suddenly my door flung open and my maid yelled;" there here?!" She cried, her face was panicked. No one stopped to show me what was going on. I felt scared and confused. Who was here, the rebels?! The thought bounced in my head as I quickly hid behind the sink.