Preparations

I rushed back to my room to tell Lacy what happened. I burst open the door, causing Lacy to drop her cup of tea. I ran over to help her pick up the pieces of shattered china. "Is something wrong?" She asked, looking back from me, to the shattered pieces. I swallowed." Um... Redic kissed me, on the lips." I said. "Oh my gosh!" She said, shocked "Because he planned a ball to celebrate his coming." She said, bitting her lip. Oh no. " well at least you have a amazing dress to wear!" She pulled out a maroon red dress that had no sleeves and rose patterns on the bottom. That was the one thing that made tonight fun. I put it on and twirled around, causing Lacy to jump up and down clapping her hands. Two nocks came to the door. Lacy ran out through the back door, leaving me all alone. Redic walked in and walked towards me. "You look absolutely beautiful, my love." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and brushed his lips on mine. I didn't kiss back, but I didn't fight it. Redic was such a nice person, I didn't want to crush his heart. I will have to be his sweetheart until Blake comes back. Out of nowhere, he fell onto my bed and pulled me onto him. He kissed me more forcefully. He pushed his fingers into my braid bun and ripped out all the pins. I put my hands on his chest, trying to push myself away, but he thought I was trying to be attractive.eventually he stood up and said;" see you at the ball, my love." Then shut the door behind him.