Everyone, including me, hoped he hated me enough that our bond would be permanently severed.

"Atticus bear where is?" the human asked, I could practically see the tears forming in his eyes as Alpha Lennon told him he didn't know where his precious bear was.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck with my hand.

If he didn't hate me now I'm going to have to burn that stupid bear.

"Don't cry beautiful, it's going to be okay I'll find your bear." Alpha Lennon said.

A silent gasp left my lips as my heart clenched in pain.

"Sylis I ju-Sylis?! Whats wrong?!" Eric asked, rushing to my side as my knees threatened to buckle on me.

"It's working." I grunted, squeezing his hand as my heart once again clenched.

"Sylis." Eric said, his voice full of sorrow.

"Don't feel sorry Eric. This is what you wanted. Now help me to the bed."I demanded.

********

I laid in my bed, propped up against my pillows as sweat beaded my forehead. I laid in nothing but a pair of basketball shorts, my arm thrown over my eyes as a headache throbbed behind them.

The door creaked slightly as it opened, two of footsteps entering my room.

"Its okay, go ahead."

"S-Sylis?" I heard the little pest stutter softly.

"Eric get him out of here." I groaned.

"Up you go." Eric said, the bed barely dipping near my legs.

"Is Sylis o-okay?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine now leave." I growled.

"Sylis see bad thing? Thing took Atticus bear an-and try kill Atticus?" The human asked, his voice soft.

I tensed.

Thing.

I hear my bedroom door shut and I knew Eric had left.

"Al-alpha Lemon say was monster." I remained quiet, my jaw clenched.

Monster.

"Alpha E-Eric shoot." he said, his voice wavering. "Thing Sylis hurts?" he asked his voice full of concern.

I said nothing, I didn't dare. I didn't want him to know. He didn't need to know.

"At-Aticus bear!" he gasped, obviously seeing the bear that was partly dry still sitting next to the fire guard. " Sylis grabs bear Atticus. Thank!" he cried laying down on my torso and wrapping his arms around me.

"You shouldn't thank me." I deadpanned. " I was going to burn it." I said, moving my arm from my eyes to be greeted by his confused face.

"Burn Atticus bear?" he asked in disbelief, tears pricking his eyes.

"I hate you Atticus. I would never give you something that made you happy." I hissed.

My heart clenched at the hurt look in his eyes, a grunt leaving my lips as the pain traveled throughout my body.

"Sylis bad. Bad! Bad!" he cried as he slipped of the bed.

"That's it Atticus. Hate me. Yell at me. Hit me. " I growled as I sat up, throwing my legs off the bed. "I'm bad. I hurt you. I rejected you."

"Atticus hate! Sylis hurts Atticus lots!" he screamed at me, wiping his cheeks furiously.

"That's it Atticus. That's it. That's what you should feel about me." I said standing up and towering over him my vision blurring slightly.

I walked towards him, my legs threatening to give out on my as everything in my body ached.

"I'm a terrible person Atticus. You should feel nothing but hatred for me." I snapped as something hot and wet rolling down my cheek.

He looked taken back as he looked up at me, his features and his eyes softening.

"Syli-"

"I'm a monster Atticus." I said, shaking as a lump formed in my throat.

"Sy-Sylis cry." He said as I stood towering over him, his hand coming up to wipe my cheeks.

"You should be terrified of me." I chuckled, backing him up until his back slammed into a wall and a look of fear sparked in his eyes." After all I am that thing that attacked you. I'm that monster that Alpha Eric shot. " I whispered darkly in his ear, a gasp leaving his lips.