Spring Day❤🍰 (for all of you guyz!)

❤🍰Pls play the music above, Thank you SweetCakes ❤🍰 

"Jin, calm down. He'll be alright."
"ALRIGHT?! Eomma, we are now here in the hospital bcs he had a car accident! I cant lose him again!!" Jin cried.

Jin and his mom are in the hospital, bcs his boyfriend, or should I say fiance had a car accident. Jin was now crying, he had lost his love 2 years ago bcs of their break up, which was Jin's fault.

But now, they're getting married.
(Idk when, maybe next year)
He was getting married to his only Kim Namjoon.

"Excuse me" a voice said which caught Jin and mom's attention.

Jin stood up and wiped his tears. "D-doc, is he alright? Pls tell me his fine." He started to cry again which made Jin's mom stood up and hugged him.

"His alright, he just had a broken arm. But..." The doctor paused which made Jin worried.
"But what?"

"He has a bandage around his forehead. I dont know if he'll have his memories."

"M-memories? That cant be, right?"
"Im sorry, but we dont know yet. You may now see him." The doc said and left.

"E-eomma, his memories cant be lost, right?"
"That wouldnt happen, and I know." His mom said.

They went inside seeing Namjoon laying on the hospital with a cast on his left arm and a bandage around his forehead.

Jin sat beside Namjoon and held his hand.
"Namjoon, pls wake up." He cried.

It suddenly went silent, until Jin's phone rang.

Jin got his phone from his pocket and answered it. "Hello, Jungkook?"

"Hyung, are you ok? Is Namjoon hyung ok?" He asked. "We're both fine. How are you with Taehyung? Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok?"

"We are all fine hyung, we just want to know of you both are safe. Be careful when you come back home." Jungkook said.

"Thanks Kookie, bye" "Bye hyung" Jin ended the phone call.

"Jin?" "Yes?" "Namjoon is waking up."

"What?"

Jin looked at Namjoon which he can see his eyes slowly opening.

"Namjoon" Jin went to him and Namjoon looked at him.

"Namjoon, Im glad your awake." Jin said.
Namjoon just stayed silent.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Namjoon?"
"Who are you? And how did you know my name?" Jin and his mom was shocked.

"Namjoon, its me Jin your fiance. Dont you remember?" Jin felt his eyes sting.

"Im sorry, but fiance?"
"We'll be leaving you. See you're tomorrow." Jin's mom said and pulled Jin out of the hospital.

It stayed silent in the car, well Jin crying.
"E-eomma, his memories are lost. It cant be."

"Sweetie, we'll find away."
"How?"
"I dont know, but we will find away. Just be patient."

His mom dropped him home and Jin told everything to the 5 and they were all shocked.

Weeks later, Namjoon was finally out of the hospital and he just remembered the 5 of his friends except Jin.

He couldnt believe that Jin was his fiance. Namjoon, was pissed of after a month bcs of his friends saying Jin is his fiance all the time. So he decided to live with his dad.

The boys were shocked that Namjoon had left, especially Jin. Jin cried all night, hugging the ryan bear that Namjoon had given them on their first date. He would even look through their photo album, Jin could only pain inside.