I seem to recall Gammy telling me how the flower meant 'hoplessly in love or happiness in one's life'. And it was true, I loved Dylan so much and he brought so much happiness to my life, he was my best friend; I'll never forget the memories we shared together both old and new.

As my gaze shifts downwards, a certain blond-haired girl catches my eye. A teenage Dylan has his arm wrapped tightly around the unsub. I can't help but feel a little jealous, who is she?

The girl in the picture is beautiful to say the least. She has short, straight blond hair and dark brown eyes, she doesn't look much younger than Dylan, only about one year, maybe? Who could this be? An ex-girlfriend? Why would he have this on here?

I decide to go find Dylan as a distraction from this mystery girl. The sound of his voice is my guiding light as I follow it straight to the source. As I am about to knock on the door, the tone of his voice makes me freeze.

"What do you mean you can't tell me?" He snaps, the slight edge to his tone makes it evident that he's annoyed.

A part of me is telling me to back up, to mind my own business and leave right now. But my eagerness and curiosity overpowers any good cells that I might have in my body and force me to stay put.

"Let me speak to him, just tell him it's Dylan Scott on the line." He pauses. A few seconds pass and I stand as quietly as I can.

Gosh Ali, could you breathe any louder?

Shut up brain.

"Dr. Phillips, finally... It's ok, so how is she?" I hear a loud sigh before he asks another question.

Who is Dr. Phillips? And who is she? Could this possibly be the person that Barbara was talking about yesterday?

I hear some shuffling inside the room and I snap into action mode. I quickly tiptoe my way down the long corridor, pressing my back firmly against the wall. My only salvation from being caught by Dylan is a modern, white stone sculpture sheltering me from his line of view.

Only do I realise that I was holding my breath, once he walks back into the room he was just in. That was close.

Sprinting back to Dylan's bedroom, I quietly shut the door behind me and press my back against it. Ok, this is none of my business so I shouldn't be trying to interfere in Dylan's conversations. Maybe, this is the time I'll have to overlook my curiosity and focus on the fact that my boyfriend is more important than finding out some stupid information. 

As an attempt to distract myself from the lingering heuristic thoughts, I look for anything around here that could be of use. As if on command, an X-Box console comes into sight and I smile to myself as my incontrovertible curiosity fades into a pool of childhood memories.

Ever since I can remember, Dylan and I have been the most competitive of people; especially against each other. We used to play for hours on end on his X-Box, fighting and arguing over who would win.

"Want to play?" Dylan startles me as his velvety voice bounces around the walls. If I hadn't known him any better, I would have been skeptical of him, sounds as though he's making some sly sexual innuendos. I chuckle lowly to myself; me and my corrupted thoughts.

"Something funny?" He quirks a brow.

"Yeah, your face." I joke and Dylan looks amused as he strolls nonchalantly in my direction.

"Now now, remember that sarcasm is the lowest form of wit." He informs me, placing himself on the bean-bag beside me. He switches on the X-Box and hands me a controller. Game on.