Chapter 1

So this is my first Zayn fanfic and I really hope you´ll like it :)

I´m trying something new with how I write the chapters so please let me know if you think this is better or if you prefer that I make it all in one text like I´ve used to in the others?

Don´t forget to vote and comment, I really wanna know what you think of it ;)

Ally´s Pov:

Describe yourself in three words? "Disciplined, well behaved and good" the sentese comes out wierd, you can literally see the words being forced down on the paper, the pencil being a little harder pushed down at each letter, showing just how little I agree with the words I just wrote. This isn´t me, it´s who I was trained to be, who they raised me to be, the good girl.

The bell rings and I pack my things before getting up to hand in my papers, the teacher mrs Smith smiles once I reach her, something she doesn´t do too often "Miss Hart can you stay for a minute?" I force down the growl and politely smiles back at her "Yes mrs Smith" I had really wanted to just go home but instead I´m forced to watch as the rest of the students leaves the room.

Finally as the last student leaves through the door she turns back at me and the look on her face tells me I´ll regret staying "So we will have a new student arriving here tomorrow and we would really appreciate if you could show him around?" mrs Smith gives me a look saying she won´t accept a no so I force a smile and nod "Of course mrs Smith, what´s his name?" she gives me a smile, obviously happy with my answer "His name is mr Tomlinson and he will arrive at 8am so make sure to be here early" she gives me a final nod before heading out of the room, staying to hold the door open for me so she can lock it.

As I´m walking down the street I hear someone calling my name, turning around I see Brooke and Silver hurrying after me, I let out a sigh, I mean don´t get me wrong I love them it´s just that they can be a bit too much sometimes.

"So what did mrs Smith want?" Brooke asks as soon as they catch up with me "She asked me to show the new kid around tomorrow" I shrug and both her and Silver shine up "There´s someone new coming?" they ask in eachothers mouths and I glare at them, I hate when people talk at the same time, especially if they say the same thing, I don´t know why but it just annoys me, maybe it has to do with my parents.

"So is it a boy or a girl?" Silver asks and I shrug "A boy, she said his name was mr Tomlinson" they both get a dreamy look on their face and I roll my eyes at them "But what if he´s hot, I mean just the name mr Tomlinson sounds hot" Brooke shrieks.

Have you ever had that feeling that you don´t belong, that´s how I´m feeling right now, like I don´t belong here.

"Auch" I´m pushed around as someone bumps into my shoulder, the person is dressed in a black hoodie and they don´t need to turn around for me to know they´re not from this side of town "Watch where you´re going Barbie" she growls and I flinch at the nickname but I stay quiet, keeping in the tears that´s threatening to run over.

"Ally are you alright?" Silver asks and puts and arm around me "Yeah I´m fine, can we just leave?" I walk infront of them, making sure they can´t see the tear that slipped and is now sliding down my cheek. I don´t say a word to either of them the entire walk home and they get the message as they both staid quiet too.

We reach my gate and I say my goodbye with my back still turned to them, they both mumble a low goodbye back but I´m already walking up the driveway, desperate to get away, to get away from all of it. I slam the door behind me and run up the stairs heading to my room, to safety. Once I reach it I fall on my bed and finally let them out, the tears wetting my pillow but I don´t care, no matter how hard I try I can´t keep them in anymore.