A Saiyan's spirit

We  finally found Kyabe, after Gine and I spent the entire afternoon looking for him , he was laying  unconscious in a puddle of myself, clear signs of his strong tenacity, for his training.

" Kyabe ! , Kyabe ! , Kyabe !," Gine  yelled as she fiercely shook him, trying to pull him back to reality.

After a few moments, the lights was back on, " YOU IDIOT !!!, why'd you go off on your own ? " she screamed , through teary eyes, as  she rap her arms around him.

" sorry sis, didn't mean to worry you " he replied with a exhausted tongue.

  " what are you doing out here? , by yourself " she ask , trying find the reason he was in such a place. I myself had question, but of a different nature, as for what laid waste, to the surroundings .

" training ! " he replied pulling himself up  to his feet.

" training ?, so what you planning on training till you  die from exhaustion " she muttered with a sharp stare.

" I don't expect you to understand " he replied while he turned and began walking away from us  " then why don't you enlighten us kid " I shut , " I want to be stronger , much stronger , like you Bardock  " he replied .

hearing his words, I could see the fire of determination in his eyes, and I remembered not too long ago , I too wish to be stronger, but I sought power only so I could avenge, the Saiyan race and protect the people of this planet, as I reflected on my past , I was  plagued by vision of my son in the future , he  to sought to be stronger, and trained mercilessly , to obtain it, just to protect his family, his friends, and the universe, and just like any Saiyan, the thought of facing strong opponents, was enticing.

How could it not ?, the thrill , the heat of the battle, matching your opponent blow  for blow, pushing yourself beyond your limits , that's how my team and I did things, we didn't care much for anyone other than our own.

there was one vision, that showed me the way to unlock true power, my son Kakarot was fighting that murderous tyrant Freiza.

there he was his body battered and bruise, as if he was fighting for an extend period of time, his friends gathered around him, they seemed to be in a joyous mood, as if he had achieved some great victory, but that mood was not set, it was quickly change , when that blood tasty monster, grace them with his presents.

covered with bruises , he struck , with his signature  death lazer attack, hitting the Namekian, who jump in , in Kakarot's  stead.