Introduction

Hi everyone. For those that don't know me, my name is Kaylee and my account is autumnskiess :) 

I'm extending the believerbookclub to be a community of many various things. To which I will be the only admin unless I state otherwise. 

Believe? Easier said than done, right? But it does happen. Belief is what gives us will, it's what makes us persevere. I sure do hope that the members of my book club have believed in themselves more since joining, but that's just wishful thinking. 

Believing in yourself is as hard as curing an illness sometimes. And trust me, I know, curing an illness is one of the hardest things on the planet.

In this book you will find some answers you might be searching for. Do you ask yourself constantly if you might have anxiety? If you might be depressed? Is there something slightly different about you but you can't work out what it is?

Do you have trouble in social situations and would much rather sit at home typing on your computer?

Do some things scare you that wouldn't scare anyone else? Such as riding on a bus or even being in a public place in general? Do you feel uneasy, faint? Do you make excuses to avoid going out because you'd much rather feel safer in your home?

Do you rely on music too much to ease your nerves?

Do you find it hard to be in a relationship because you don't want to have to tell them that you don't want to sit in a public restaurant for a date?

Then you may have anxiety. And it may be at a severe stage. 

But don't worry! Want to know a secret? There are THOUSANDS of us out there. And you've just found one willing to talk about it. 

I want to help you, so if you've read this far and you feel like the above may relate to you, please continue.