Turning point

Well... I'm not dead. 

The crowd was in an uproar as Naruto and Sakura stepped out into the arena. Sakura was extremely surprised as she saw people shouting her name and holding up banners with her on it. Sure Naruto had a lot more fans but she never expected herself to have any. She smiled sheepishly and waved at everyone as Naruto waved with a beamish smile on his face. Sakura was happy, that after all these years people really did end up respecting him and liking him.

"The last fight for the day Sakura Haruno vs Naruto Uzumaki." Tsunade announced with a grin on her face. Naruto and Sakura faced off each other with equal smiles on their faces.

"Lets try our hardest Sakura-chan." Naruto grinned at her and she grinned back.

"Of course." She nodded and crouched down into a fighting stance as Naruto took out a kunai. He braced himself on the ground, sliding one foot behind him slightly and readying his hands. Sakura narrowed her eyes at him and scanned the training ground one last time thinking of a plan. Tsunade's hand went down calling the fight and in the blink of an eye both sprung into action. Sakura flipped back, making distance between her and Naruto and created four clones each separating off of her one by one. She stepped forward as the third appeared giving the appearance that she was one of the clones. Each clone looked around the battlefield looking for Naruto. They smirked when they couldn't find him and all flipped back quickly at once.

Naruto crashed into the ground from the sky splintering the earth as he did. He quickly recovered and ran toward the first Sakura aiming a punch at her stomach and ducking down under a side kick. One came from his left side aiming a punch at his head which he blocked with his forearm and sent her flying back. The rest began discreetly setting traps around the small crescent of forest in the arena. Two morphed into seals on the ground, on opposite sides of the arena. The Sakura fighting Naruto smirked as the traps were set and began running to the forest, the two clones left ran toward Naruto. Naruto's pursuit of Sakura was stopped as the other two began attacking him. He hit one clone in the stomach and it flew back dispersing into smoke. Giving the other Sakura enough of a cover to jab him in the side with chakra lacing her hand. Naruto was sent sailing backward toward the tree line from the hit as the clone smirked. Naruto crashed into a tree slumping to the ground as the air was knocked out of him. He quickly stood as Sakura ran at him bracing himself for her attacks. He was however confused as she disappeared seconds before she reached him. He turned quickly and stepped away from the forest. Narrowing his eyes as he saw no sight of his opponent he took a hesitant step into the trees. As he walked through the trees he was oblivious to another clone at the other side of the arena morphing into a seal on the ground.

"If this works and I don't die because of it, I'll sign up for the ANBU exams because obviously something will have wanted me to live." Sakura thought as she laced wire around her hands. She heard Naruto walk through the trees and she grinned. "Well here goes nothing."

****

Kakashi was sitting in the stands watching the match with his sharingan activated. As he suspected Sakura fought Naruto knowing exactly what he would and wouldn't notice. Something like this would never work on Sasuke who had the Sharingan as well. Though he had an inkling that she had a completely different plan for when she fought Sasuke. Sakura disappeared into the trees and Kakashi raised a brow as he saw one of the clones morph into a seal on the ground. He remembered where the other two seals had been placed and smacked his hand to his face as he realized what she was doing. Though he supposed it was the best thing to do considering her opponent. Making a fight last long when that fight is with Naruto was never the best thing to do. It seemed the more Naruto got hit the stronger it made him, so ending the fight before it really began was the best option.