I Knew It!

Here is a warning, there is Yaoi in this chapter, but just fluff. If you don't like it then don't read it. That is all about that matter I would like to say. On another note, I am sorry this took so long to update but here is the new chapter I hope you all enjoy. 

A week later and Sakura was officially pumped up for her spar with the boys. However that was until Tsunade decided that she could make a bit of money off of it as well as get a little revenge from Sakura. So here was Sakura in Tsunade's office with all of Konoha's twelve staring at a poster that she wanted to shred with her teeth. Tsunade had called all of them there to tell them (not ask them) that they were going to be 'performing' in duels that would serve to promote the next chunnin exams as well as the leafs strength.

"So here is how it works, each team is going to fight each other one-on-one, First will be Team Gai starting with:

Neji vs. Tenten

Winner vs. Lee

This will be the first cell,

Second cell is Team Asuma:

Ino vs. Choji

Winner vs. Shikamaru

Third cell Team Kurenai: 

Shino vs Hinata

Winner vs. Kiba

Fourth cell Team Kakashi: Since you once had another member we will bring him back because he was still technically a part of your team" Sakura Brightened at this, she would finally see Sai after two years of no contact.

"Sasuke vs. Sai

Winner vs. Naruto

Sakura vs. Winner 

The winner of each cell will then have a two days to rest up from injuries and such Then after the two days they will fight with the other opponents in a free for all battle." Tsunade stopped talking and let her words sink in.

"Tsunade, are you crazy if any of us fight in an arena, especially Naruto and Sasuke, it will be destroyed."

"I have already taken the necessary precautions to make sure none of the audience is hurt. Also since all of you have made quite the names for your selves in these past years we will be sure to have quite the audience I have already announced the tournament and have gotten agreement from most of the villages saying that their people will attend, we will be using the arena we use for the jounin exams since it is much bigger and more sturdy than the one we used for your chunin exam, does anyone have any problems with this?" If their Hokage was any other person they would have rebuked but seeing as none of them had death wishes they decided to stay quiet. Once everyone except Sakura and tsunade left the office Sakura finally snapped, and though Tsunade's temper wasn't one to be trifled with neither was Sakura's. Sakura took a deep breath and in the calmest voice she was able to muster she let her words fall where they may.

"You're kidding me right, because if this is some ridiculous way to get revenge then I will make sure no one comes to the fights."

"Sakura its not just for revenge, it is a good way to promote the chunin exams as well as our villages strength. With the Akatsuki being resurrected there's no telling what they will do, if all of you do well enough in the fights rumors of the villages strength will get around and with enough luck we will have the Akatsuki on the run." Sakura and Tsunade had a staring contest for about five minutes before Sakura broke it off with a sigh.

"Fine... as long as this plan of yours might actually work." Tsunade let a small smile go to her face as Sakura turned around to leave her office. Sakura walked out of her office and decided to go train a bit before the matches in three days.