Chapter 3

I remember that it hurt - 

Looking at her hurt -

I couldn't stop thinking about it, about her. The way her hair slowly slid down past her eyes as she fell asleep on her history book suddenly dazing away into the usual girly day dreams where she's a damsel in distress and the hottest guy in school, Jack Taylor a.k.a. her boyfriend, would swoop in, save the day, and they would ride off into the sunset on a pearly white stallion. I was getting way too a head of myself... day dreaming about what she may be day dreaming about. Wow I'm a creep. I mean.. I haven't even been able to grasp saying hi to her, I just get so nervous all that come out is sounds that make me seem like i have issues when really I'm just a harmless perfectly normal human being with the incapability to say hi to a very particular attractive human being of the opposite sex, I mean how hard could it be... clearly hard enough for me. The bell rings, we both get sucked abruptly from our day dreams, me more than her. I couldn't help but watch her, see her every move, notice how she lifts her head from her textbook... blood. I had to tell her. 

"your...nose..it's..bleeding.." I managed to stutter out.

"Oh.. It does that." She said, less grateful that I pictured in my head, but still memorable. 

Oh. My. Gosh. She... TALKED to me! I couldn't even slightly contain my happiness. Her. She. The beautiful creature that is and will always be, my crush. She talked to me for the first time, and she knew she was, she meant to, this is a HUGE step. 

Breathe. 

She just looked so beautiful. So perfectly beautiful. Her beauty enthralled my mind. It was all I could think about. It's all I ever thought about. 

"I.. I like your drawing.." I said as I notice a very talented sketch of a dreamcatcher. 

"Thanks, I was just doodling. It's not even my best one, but thanks." She replied slightly turning at an angle to talk to me but yet turning away to hide that she was blushing a bit. 

"Well, I think it looks great." I managed to say without stuttering.

She turned around and looked at me, "Here." She said as she handed me the drawing.

"No.. no I can't.. it's yours.." I told her, stepping back from her handing me the paper. 

"But I have a million and one of them , please, I want you to have it." She said looking at me her big brown puppy dog eyes, "Please." 

"Okay." I said smiling. 

"You can th..." 

"Babe, come on already!" Yelled her boyfriend, probably reaslizing he cut her off but just not caring.

"I guess I'll see you in english?" She said less happily as before. 

"Definately." I said, making her smile. 

Smoooooooth. I thought very loudly to myself.