When Claire enters her English class she sees that Xavier was already in his seat talking to Sergio, but when they hear someone enter they look up, as soon as Xavier wants to say something Claire quickly makes her way to her desk and bows her head. Xavier then comes over to her.

"Hey." Said Xavier

But all he gets is silence

"Come on Claire please talk to me."

Still nothing

Just as he was about to say something else Mr. Nicoles enters the classroom.

"Xavier could you please take your seat so we can get started."

Xavier than makes his way back to his seat, as the class as bussy with the days lesson he just kept stairing at Claire who still had her head down.

"Okay class I want you to read chapters 11 to 15 at home for tomorrows test." Said Mr. Nicoles just as the bell rang.

Claire quickly packs her things and goes out of class she decided to not go to the cafeteria for lunch even though it is mandatory and instead went to the stairwell to eat her food.

"Shit where did she go." Said Xavier

"I don't know man lets go and check in the cafeteria I'm certain she'll be there."

"Yeah lets go."

As Claire was eating her sandwich she hears Xavier and Sergio coming her way so she quickly takes her things and rushes up the staircase.

When she was certain they were gone she comes back down.

When Xavier and Sergio enter the cafeteria they search everywhere for Claire but couldn't find her.

"Dammit text the others and ask if they have seen her." Said Xavier

Claire decides that she'd go to the library because when her second period is free, just as she makes the turn for the library she bumps into someone,

"Hey look where your goi...hey your Claire Xaviers girl, you know he is looking for you." Said Chace

Claire's eyes widen when she sees its Chace and Marcus and tries to run but Marcus catches her.

"Oh no you don't, you are staying right here, bro did you tell Sergio we found her."

"Yeah they are coming."

After a while Xavier and Sergio got to where Claire and the others were.

"Jesus Claire what is wrong with you, stop trying to avoid me."

But Claire still doesn't say anything.

Maybe if I just continue being quiet he would get fed up and just leave me alone.

"Claire."

Claire then looks up and is shocked to see the desperation in his eyes and quickly looks away.

"Guys could leave us alone I'll come find you when I'm done."

"Yeah sure thing we'll be in the parking lot." Said Chace

"Okay now we're alone, so please just talk to me."

Instead of answering Claire looks at anything thing but him.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE CLAIRE LOOK AT ME!"

Startled by his tone Claire looks at him with wide eyes...before she could register what was happening Xavier had grabbed her and kissed her.

Not knowing what to do Claire just stands there wide eyed...

"Now do I have your attention now."

"I...I..."

Xavier smirks at her when he sees her blushing.

"You know it might have just been a quick kiss, but I wouldn't mind doing it again."

After coming back to her senses Claire shakes her head quickly and just realizes that Xavier had taken her first kiss from her.

"Why did you do that.?!"

"Well to get your attention."
"So you took my first kiss from me just to get my damn attention, how dare you do that Xavier!"

"Wait what, that was your first kiss?"

"Yes dammit!"

"Shit sorry, but you can't deny that you liked it."
"What, I didn't even kiss you back, what makes you think that I liked it."
"I just know it."
"Dammit Xavier you can't just go around kissing people to get their attention."

"Actually I can and I just did."
"UGH! I HATE YOU!"
"Sure you do."

Before Claire can even reply the bell rings, so she just decides to leave Xavier there in the hallway.

Xavier makes his way over to his friends with a huge smile on his face.

"So I gather she forgave you?" asked Chace

"Nope."
"Then why are you smiling like some idiot?"
"Just cause."

"Because of what man, come on spill it, what happened."

"Fine I kinda, sorta, maybe kissed her."

"WHAT!" They all said

"Yip, and I think I may have made her hate me more, but man it was so worth it."

"Damn so for how long did it last." Asked Sergio

"Why does that matter."

"I was just asking."

"Well it doesn't matter, anyway did you hear back from Mark."

"Yeah he said the shipment is supposed to arrive in about an hour or so."

"Okay good, lets get back inside before someone comes looking for us."

"Can't we just leave like we usually do."

"Nah I promised Claire's dad that I would take her back home so we're staying."

"Then why can't you stay alone and we go."
"No I said we are staying, got it."

"Fine boss"

They all then went back inside the building but decide just to hang around and blow off the classes until the end of the school day.

After school Xavier waited for Claire, and as suspected she ignored him for the entire ride home.

He just decided to give her her space for now, because from tomorrow she won't have any choice but to talk and be with him.