"Damn man."

"Yeah, lets go in I want to see where she went."

"Bro you just said she hates you, why don't you just leave her alone." Said Sergio

"I can't okay, even if I wanted to I can't, plus she won't be able to avoid me cause from tomorrow she'll be staying at my house."

"What why."

"Well you know the leader of the London Mafia."

"Yeah Joe Simons."

"Well some people killed him and now Claires father has to go over there to handle things until they find someone else, oh and did I mention Claire's dad is Joe Michaelson."

"Wait seriously."

"Yeah he gave up the position to be with Claire and her mother."

"Damn and I am guessing that her mother didn't really commit suicide did she."

"No she didn't."

"That is some shit."

"I know, any way can you guys come help me find her."

"Yeah sure dude."

Xavier and his friends then head inside to search for Claire even though it's already first period. They then spot her in her Physics class. When the bell rang for the second period they decided to go to their class Xavier and Chace went to Biology and Sergio and Marcus went to gym class.

Claire comes out of her class and heads over to the field where they usually have gym and changes into her gym clothes in the girls locker room. When she goes over to the field she sees most of the guys and girls that are usually in her gym class are all hudled up in circle around the coach so she quickly makes her way over to them when she gets there she sees Sergio and Marcus are also there like they always are but she makes sure to hide from them even though she tries realy hard she is unsuccessful in being unnoticed because Sergio spots her and takes Marcus and make their way over to her.

"Hey, its Claire right?" Said Sergio

Claire doesn't make eye contact and looks anywhere but them.

"Uhm well I'm Sergio and this is Marcus we are friends of Xavier's"

Claire sees that they are obviously not gonna leave her alone so she asks.

"What do you want?"

"Well nothing just wanted to introduce ourselves, since we might be seeing a lot of each other since your going to be staying at Xaviers."

"Oh well that wont be necessary since I wont be seeing you."

"What do you mean?"
"Well I am not planning on talking to anyone when I get to his house, and can you tell your friend to avoid me and you should two okay."

"I don't know if you noticed but Xavier doesn't take orders from any one so I doubt he'll be leaving you alone."

Claire then only looks at them for a while and then decides to join some of the other students in a game of soccer.

"Damn I feel sorry for Xavier." Said Marcus

"Why is that."

"She obviously wants nothing to do with him."

"Just give it some time you know when Xavier wants something he makes sure he gets it."

"Yeah I guess you're right."

After gym everyone leaves the field and goes to the locker room to change clothes and go to their third period. And ofcourse Claire hates this period because she has to have English with Xavier.