Chapter 16 - Wild Confession

Začít od začátku

"Arjun, You did wrong. Your dad won't tolerate all this filthy behavior from anyone. He strongly implied everything in that home. Then how can you expect me to come and see you. Even i don't like your disgusting behavior that day"

"You believed i did bad right. Then why you came here now? I don't want to see anyone of you here. Just get out"

"Stop it Arjun. Mind your words. You are talking to your mom...remember that. I heard you got a girl in this home and keeping her as your mistress. It's just disgusting Arjun. What will the society think about you and our family when they get to know about this"

"I already warned not a word about her"

"Why should i stop? You are supporting this creepy lady against your mom. What kind of magic she did to you to keep her with you permanently."

What the hell is she talking? Before i react much she turns to Radhika scolding her, "And you, don't you have a family? Didn't your mother taught any good values to you? How can you stay with a stranger in the same house? What you want from him? Money? I give you a lump amount...hot cash. Why you stick with my son? Just leave him and go away from his life"

Unjustifiable accusation on her, each and every words of my mom tears her into million pieces, i could understand seeing her that how much she gets hurt hearing the false blame by my so called mom on her. Tears oozing from her eyes unstoppable, i couldn't control and shouting to the extreme, "MOM"

She turns to me and is about to say something, but i heard another choking voice, "I never wanted him in my life. It's your son who kept me captive here, I would be very happy, even if i get a chance now to go away from this house, from your son's life" she completed what she wanted to say in between her sob in a choking voice.

I rooted on my place hearing her last word, how can she say like that? How can she say that she leave me and go away from my life when she becomes my soul..my life? My heart skipped a beat and for a second it forgets to beat listening her, my pupils fixed on her face....only on her face. I clench my fist to control my anger, now including me everyone looks at her. Except me and Sita ma, the two new entries in my home who came to spoil my happiness gets shocked listening her and looks her unbelievably.

But like mine, her eyes too fixed on me...only on me.

I still couldn't believe my ears, i keep recalling her words, only the last words. Soon i feel my vision gets blurred, i felt a drop of tear falls on my cheek...i come to the sense realizing the wet on my cheeks, i touched it and look at the tear drop in my finger and instantly my vision moves to Radhika, who stands like a stone of not giving any reaction.

"So you are ready to go from here, is it? I am so happy that you did not make it a tough for me. Ok, tell me how much amount you want? I don't know the deal between you both, but now tell me how much money you want to leave my son and go away from his life?" my mom again raised the burning fire in me.

I see her finding words to speak, i know her, this is the unexpected one for her and she cannot handle it. She is stumbling to reply to her question, tears rolling on her cheeks, i feel so pain seeing her like this, but now she too hurts me so much by joining hands with them.

"Answer her, why are you struggling to speak? She is ready to give what you expected...Open your bloody mouth and say what you want?" i literally growled at my high pitch making others jerk and especially Radhika, she gets more fear seeing me walking towards her with a deep down steps on her way.

Within four long steps, i reach her and stands infront of her, she blinks at me and looks at my face by lifting her face up with her wide opened eyes, it is shining and sparkling coz of the tears in her eyes.