"How'd you get out?" Angel asked after a moment.

"Me and Mineral came up with a plan to escape and I got out" Creed said smiling. Neither of them noticed the others come running in after they heard the excited chatter from the two. They stopped in astonishment at the two.

"Creed?" Jonas asked. Creed turned and smiled at him.

"Jonas!" Creed stood up and ran towards him. He ran up and hugged his legs.

"I missed you!" Creed said as Jonas knelt down to his height. Jonas looked him in the eyes before pulling him close.

"Same here bud" Jonas said close to tears. Creed pulled away first only to be pulled into another hug, this time from Phil.

"Where have you been?" Phil asked picking him up. Creed laughed as Phil flipped him upside down, holding his ankle.

"Hey Phil" Creed said looking at him upside down "I've been everywhere" He giggled again but this time because of the blood rushing to his head. Phil flipped him back over and held him close.

"Do you realize how worried your father has been?" Phil asked looking down at him. Creed looked up at him.

"No" He said quietly "I didn't mean to worry him" he looked down the hall and his face lit up again. He jumped out of Phil's arms and ran towards Sydney who had been standing at the end of the hall.

"Come on! There's someone I want you to meet!" Creed said as he dragged her back down the hall. Once he reached the others his smile was almost bursting off his face.

"This is Sydney" Creed said smiling "Sydney, this is my sister angel, Phil and Jonas" He introduced. Sydney was blushing.

"Hi" She said looking at them "I'm glad he finally found you. We've been searching for his family ever since we found him" She was careful to not look Phil in the eyes.

"We?" Phil asked "Who is we?" He had a guarded pose and eyes her warily. Sydney noticed and took a step back.

"A couple days ago some of my friends were mining in a cave near our house and when they came back they said they had found him. We've been taking care of him since then and just came to town today for the market" Sydney explained quickly "since you're his family I guess I'll just leave him with you" She blushed even more as she started walking off. Jonas stopped her with a hand on her shoulder.

"Wait, I think his dad will want to meet you" Jonas said. Sydney's blush depend as she looked down at his hand, which was still on her shoulder.

"oh" He said blushing himself. He dropped his hand to his side awkwardly "Why don't we meet at the castle?" Sydney stared at him stunned.

"Th- the castle? Really?" She asked getting excited. Jonas laughed and nodded.

"Yea" He said then looked over his shoulder "We'd better get going. Creed's dad will want to see him again. He has been missing for almost three weeks" he started to walk away but stopped and turned back towards her.

"There wasn't another person or two with him when you found him, was there?" Jonas asked. Sydney shook her head, a confused look on her face. A look of realization came over her and she looked at him sadly.

"No, we didn't find anyone with him" Sydney said "But he did talk about his sister who had been with him. He said they were running from something but didn't say what and she had told him to run ahead and that she would be close behind" Jonas nodded sadly.

"We'll see you back at the castle, right? We need some questions answered. Like what cave you found him in and how long you've had him" Jonas said.