Seto laughed and picked up his pace as she started running down the street, Rancune and the pup close behind her. They had been very protective of her since she was let out of the hospital. Her arm was still healing but once the doctors had figured there was no infection they thought it was safe to let her out. Everyone seemed to become more protective now that he though about it.

Seto had agreed to take Angel out with him when he decided to go to the town library to try and find out more about the kingdoms history. Angel had begged him to take her with when she found out. He had gone straight to Herobrine and asked. Although he was reluctant to let her go off with him, he agreed when Jonas and Phil agreed to tag along. Briar was also out with them but planning on meeting someone. She wouldn't tell who though.

"So why are we going to the library again?" Jonas asked

"Because, I have some research I want to do" Seto said "And Angel could use some fresh air. She hasn't been outside in a while. Phil, where is she?" Seto asked looking up at the enderman.

"Don't worry, I see her. Just reached the doors with the dogs close behind. I'll follow her in" Phil said before teleporting to the building.

It took a while for Seto and Jonas to push through the crowd but when they finally made it into the library it was a relief. Much quieter than outside on the busy streets.

"I'm going to be over here" Jonas said and pointed towards the anime section before walking away.

He was just passing the adult section when something caught his eye. backpedaling he looked in and saw Phil sitting in one of the chairs with Angel sitting on his lap as they read a book. Jonas quickly walked in and looked at the book.

"You're reading 50 shades of black?" Jonas asked shaking his head. Phil shrugged.

"I just started reading it and she climbed up. It's not like I've been reading it to her" Phil said. Jonas sighed and looked at Angel.

"Why don't we go find something better for you to read?" Jonas asked.

"Ok" Angel smiled and jumped off Phil's lap. Jonas gently guided her out of the adult section and back towards his original destination. The library wasn't crowded and they were basically the only people there.

"Here, you can go look through this isle and I'll be in the one right next to it, ok?" Jonas asked, pointing down an isle that was full of picture and kid books. Ones that weren't too hard to read and actually meant for kids her age. Angel nodded and ran down the isle and started browsing.

The group rod into town and went straight for the market place. Once they found an empty spot Louise, Holly and Safari started setting up. Sydney grabbed one of her saddle bags and slung it over her shoulder.

"I have to go to the library and drop off some books, anyone want to come?" Sydney asked.

"Take Creed with you" Louise said "He's seemed pretty bored over the past few days"

"Ok. C'mon Creed" Sydney called as she headed off, Creed trailing close behind. It didn't take long to get to their destination. When They walked in Sydney walked up to the counter and started sliding books back into the return slot. She noticed Creed still standing close to her.

"Why don't you go and see if you can find any books you'd want to read?" Sydney suggested. Creed nodded and walked off toward the kid section.

He walked in and stopped dead in his tracks, staring at the person opposite him in shock.

"A-Angel?" He asked timidly. She was staring at him with a mirror image of shock.

"Creed?" She asked quietly. He smiled and ran towards her. She meet him half way and embraced him in a hug.