A Part Time Job

Mae's POV:
Wow it's amazing how a few weeks after your new job nothing interesting happens for ages and you tend to not notice what you're doing. For the record it's been 3 months since Shi-chan (Shiro) and I started working here. That's right everybody it's March already. We were working as normal when Chiyo-chan burst in. "You guys need to come," she panted. "What is it Shirakiin-san?" Shi-chan asked. "Cherrywood-sama is making an important announcement," Ririchiyo-chan told us and we hastened to the meeting hall. "Now I have called you all here for a very important reason," Cherrywood-sama addressed us. "I have just gotten our studios cleared for a new tv show! It is called The First Night and on the show our team of matchmakers will be performing an experiment." We all erupted into cheers! Finally something fun was happening around here. Shiro and I got to work immediately, choosing and editing songs we thought would fit with the theme of the new show. All too soon work was over and I headed to the portal. "Raira Ikebukuro," I spoke and soon enough I arrived in the bustling city. I had to take 2 portals to get to Ouran Tokyo where I lived so I rushed to get there as quickly as possible. "IIIZZZAAAYYYAAA!!!" A loud voice roared and I turned to see a tall blond and a small ravenette facing each other. What was more alarming was that the tall man held a vending machine and the smaller one had a switchblade. They began to run at each other when a flash of white landed in front of them both. "Izaya, Shizuo, what are you doing?" Shiro spoke. "We have work today, I hope you both remembered." The 2 boys stopped fighting and turned to Shiro. "But Hiro-chan," the one named Izaya protested. "We don't have work for an hour." Shizuo nodded in agreement. "By the time Shizuo gets ready we'll have to leave and you know it Izzy-chan," she replied. The 3 walked off, Izaya and Shizuo looking like hurt puppies.
Shiro's POV:
We walked over to where Celty had her bike and side cars. I jumped on the back of the bike, Izaya in the sidecar on my right and Shizuo in the sidecar on my left. We drove up so we were side by side with a small van. "Hey Shiro!" Shinra greeted as Dota-chin, Erika and Walker waved at us while Saburo drove. We were all headed to the part time workplace we'd set up years ago. I couldn't wait. We always have so much fun there. Funnily enough it's a host club. Our now-manager found us and threatened to get us in court for our reputations if we didn't work for him. So we work as hosts. The place gets tons of customers as all the legends of Raira Ikebukuro are there and you can meet them. We all have different characters and it's really good fun. We arrive and immediately we are thrown into the middle of getting ready, changing clothes, hair, make up, etc. This is nothing. Just your ordinary part time job.