"Marinette." the seriousness of his tone halted her thoughts, especially when he tilted her chin to meet his gaze. "I love you. We might be too young in everyone's eyes, but we're not just ordinary youngsters - we got far more experiences than an average adult. We've faced a bunch of enemies that are more dangerous than notorious criminals and witnessed deaths like undertakers on cemeteries. Hell, we're both magical superheroes with unusual familiars!"

Her giggles lit a fire that burned his chest.

"I don't want to repeat the same mistakes." he went on. "Letting our emotions and insecurities rule over our happiness. I don't want to lose you again."

Small hands reached and cupped his cheek. "You will never lose me, Chaton. I'm forever yours."

"Marinette."

"Adrien."

As their lips drew closer, a voice suddenly shrieked. "Is that a Camembert I smell?"

"PLAGG!" the red kwami thwarted his head. "What did I tell you about ruining the mood?!"

"But Tikki." the black kwami bemoaned with insolence. "I'm a god of destruction. 'Ruining' is always my game."

Adrien had to muster all of his strength not to bury his kwami alive.

Sensing the shift in the atmosphere, Marinette feigned a cough.

"So." she began. "I've heard from this dashing Knight of the land that my Purr-ince prepared a grandeur surprise for me."

"Oh, ma Purr-incesse." he clasped her hands dramatically and placed it on his chest. "You have no idea how my henchmen prepared our dwelling place for us to enjoy the night."

"Oh? And these henchmen of yours happened to be enrolled in Francoise Dupont's?" she teased, letting herself be led to a place.

"Loyal peers, those people. In fact, they were the ones who planned the itineraries and everything!"

"Including a To-Do list?"

"Yeah, that too." he grimaced at the idea. "They somewhat pitied my abilities to woo a lady, despite the fact that most of them are singles."

The kwamis guffawed as they flew towards the vehicle's compartment.

"Where are we goi - Adrien." Marinette stopped dead in her tracks.

In front of them was a black Peugeot Speedfight in Chat Noir's colors.

"I was supposed to rent a white horse or a carriage, but given the limited time and resources, I opted for a modern yet classic approach," he explained sheepishly. "There are lots of rental vehicles in Caen that accepts student driver's license, as long as it met the requirements."

The designer looked at him with disbelief.

"Oh, don't worry My Lady. I drove a motorcycle before. Once." he supplied, but the silence made him think otherwise. "And this is the latest, and one of the safest Peugeot released in the market."

"Kitty - "

"It has a SmartMotion engine of 135mpg with an increased Economy by ACG. It has more Power available as it worked with Synerjet single-indirect fuel injection."

"Minou - "

"This is a liquid-cooled type, Princess. Its management disables the flywheel during acceleration and deceleration when the battery is sufficiently charged - not to mention its SynchoBraking concept, making it accident-free!"

"Chaton - "

"Most of all, look at its features! Not only it has digital dials and 100% LED lighting, there's a built-in GPS that assures you that we'll arrive at our destination at no time. And look at the black and neon green finish, and three-clawed design here, doesn't it reminds you of a Cataclysm right?