Isaac insisted on walking with Stiles to AP Biology, considering he had Chemistry and it was in the next room down. 

Somehow, they managed to pick up three of Isaac's friends and Stiles recognised two of them from the group that was scrutinising him earlier.

"Dude, you picked up the newbie." A blonde haired and red lipped girl smirked as she fell into step next Isaac.

"Already pulling?" A boy with a sharp jawline and spiky blonde hair strolled next to Stiles.

"Jackson." Blondie glared at Jaw Line. "Why would he be pulling the newbie when Scott's still single?"

"Good point." Jaw Line shrugged.

"Shut up." Isaac and a boy with a lopsided jaw growled simultaneously, slapping Blondie and Jaw Line on the back of the head.

"Sorry, not sorry." Blondie laughed and stopped by a classroom. "What's newbie got?"

The rest of the group stopped and Stiles glanced at the number on the door before joining Blondie.

Jaw Line, Lopsided Jaw and Isaac walked into the next room as Stiles and Blondie made their way into their crowded AP Biol class.

"What's your name?" Blondie asked.

"Stiles. You?"

"Erica." She held a hand out and gave Stiles' a firm shake before dropping it and sitting at a table in the back. She waved Stiles over to join her and he sat down in the seat beside hers.

People moved away from them slightly, leaving a good distance between themselves and Stiles and Erica.

"You should totally sit with us at lunch." Erica stated before blowing a bubble with her gum. It was a neon green and stood out against her pale skin, red lips and heavily lined blue eyes.

"Cool." Stiles shrugged, not bothered by lunch plans as he tried to decipher what they were doing in their lessons from Erica's minimal notes.

"You straight?" She asked and Stiles almost choked on air.

"What?" He croaked, eyes wide and incredulous.

"Are... you... straight?" She asked slowly as if she was talking to a five year old.

"Why?" Stiles asked warily.

"Wanna show you who to go for and who's unavailable." Erica shrugged and turned over the page to show a more detailed page of notes.

"Bi." Stiles mumbled after scanning her notes.

"Well, none of the Weeds are approachable. None of the Trees are worth your time. The Geeks are a bit too freaky for you. I'd say they're ok." She pointed to a group of girls on their laptops, chatting quietly. "They're about as normal as this school gets. Isaac is off limits because we're waiting for Scott to grow a pair and make a move." She frowned. "Or the other way around. I'm off limits. So's Boyd. Um... Jackson and Lydia. Ethan and Danny. Aiden's free, but he's more of a player. Oh, and he's straight. Allison would've been ok, but I think she's got something going on with Aiden. I suppose if you're hanging with us you'll eventually meet Derek and... well, he's one hot guy, but he's emotionally retarded and has social problems. He's bi, though." She finished her rant and turned to look at Stiles expectantly.

Stiles gaped at her and processed everything she said. "First of all, who're the Weeds, the Trees and the Geeks?" Stiles asked after a long moment of silence.

"Have you watched Mean Girls?"

"Of course."

"Well, think of the Weeds as the plastics. The Trees are like jocks- they're huge, though. There's a lower ranked Weed over there. Clara." Erica pointed a perfectly manicured finger at a girl in the middle of the room, scrolling through tumblr on her laptop whilst listening to music. "She only joined them recently. There aren't any Trees in this lesson, but I'll point them out at lunch. The Geeks are freaky geeks and are sat there." She pointed to the front right corner of the room where there was a group of typical geeks.