“What?” he raises his brow, his cheeks forming two small dimples.

“I..Nothing.” I look down at the water passing my feet. His smile drops. I can feel his stare on me. 

“I’m going to finishing showering. Go get ready dork.” I kiss him.

“That was odd.” he mumbles under his breath, clearly confused. I realized I've never been like that with Harry. I just distanced him. What the hell is wrong with me? It’s not his fault, it’s his job. God I’m stupid. I can't let this happen again. Stop over thinking Brooklyn, stop it. 

H.P.O.V (Harry’s point of view)

Did I do something wrong? Maybe I shouldn't have gone in there…

Wait she's my girlfriend, I’ve seen her naked before. She wouldn't care about that, she's changed in front of me a million times. That can’t be it. Or is it? Ok dude stop over thinking it’s good. Maybe she's getting her period. No that can't be it, she ended it last week I sent her flowers I remember. I sat there for about 5 minutes more, trying to figure out why she just distanced me, if thats the correct word to use. I hear the door nob from the bathroom begins to open and she appears in the doorway, walking towards the closet with a towel in her hair and around her body. Her flaccid skin glowing from the small water droplets. 

“You haven't gotten changed yet?” She cocks her to the side. 

“I um.. I was just watching TV.” I smiled.

She looks over to the black screen in front of me and raises an eyebrow.

“I just turned it off.” God I am such a bad liar. Especially when it comes to her.

“If you say so.” She says dropping the towel that was wrapped around her long torso. 

I get up off the bed and grab a pair of black jeans and black long sleeve shirt. 

When I turn around to meet eyes with Brooklyn, we both burst out laughing. She’s wearing black jeans and a black long sleeve shirt. 

“Oh god we’re becoming one of those couples.I refuse to be one of those. ” She smiles. 

I can't help but laugh again as I watch her change her black long-sleeve to a red one with a rather low v-neck. 

“Better?” She asks me in a ratifying smile. I walk over to her side of the closet, grabbing a black scarf and wrapping it around her bare chest. She gives me a pouty face as I kiss her cheek. 

“Now, much better.” 

No one needs to be looking at her chest but me. If that doesn't sound too obsessive. 

“Thanks dad” she sarcastically says while putting on her jacket. 

We’re about to walk out of the apartment when Brooklyn stomps her foot, causing me to slightly jump. 

“I forgot my purse hold on, I’ll be down in a second, start the car babe.” she yells, already half way down the hall. 

BROOKLYNS P.O.V

When I get to our room, I walk towards the bench at the end of the bed where I left my purse last night; not there. How weird…I could've sworn I le… 

“Hey sis.” I hear a deep voice from behind me, causing me to scream and fall onto the bed. 

“You can't do that, Will !” I yell at him as he walks towards me with my purse in his hands.

“I think I look rather great with this purse, what do you think?” he smiles.

I roll my eyes and snatch the purse roughly from his hand.

Mind Gamesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें