Pursue

<3 Pursuing Dreams <3

    Have you had a dream? A dream to pursue? Did you think it was possible? Did you give up?

Were you the kid that begged your parents for a princess dress or a superhero suit? Did you receive it at one point? You Probably didn't think to much about it when you were little, but that was your dream... You accomplished it. Right? Everyone is different, not everyone likes princesses or superheros. sometimes it's even the other way around.
    Now you have dreams almost every night. What is your mind telling you?
Did you have a dream on a mountain? Did you hike up there in your dreams? Now I can tell you that you can hike a mountain or even a hill. It reminds me of following my dreams and it could for you too.

     You start at the bottom of the mountain with all your equipment to use to get to the top. Little steps at a time and no one said it was easy. You need the energy and strength to climb a mountain. You can't just climb a mountain by it'self and expect the best to come out of it.
     You need the support to keep going forward! Surround yourself with supporting peers that encourage you and for them to say you can do anything! Don't surround yourself with bad people that would push you off a cliff and make you climb higher. They are pushing you back... don't let then do that. Climb up that mountain knowing that you learned from your mistakes. You gained more power to keep on climbing.
    You are now halfway there, your confidence might have gone down a bit. You probably stayed in the same spot for awhile. Why? What happened? Did an obstacle occur to you? Why give up now! You gone so far and gained so much power. Keep going, you won't regret it.
    You learned new things along the way. You learned from your peers and maybe even from your mistakes. You passed the obstacle with every bit of your energy. You need to take a break. Breath... Inhale, Exhale and say that you got this.

   You're so close to the top of the mountain to place a flag that says you pursued your dream! Maybe don't think to much about the future. Work with what you have at the moment and build off of it.
   Your so close, just three more steps! Breath, Work, Pursue. You couldn't be more proud of yourself! 

You did it.

    You look down at the bottom of the mountain that you barely could see anymore, but don't erase your past. You want to see your past and smile... Be proud. You're at the top of your dreams. You placed that flag and gave yourself a high five. Look at yourself now... You pursued the dream you wrote down years ago.

"Mountains are tall, but shall your dreams be more." ~A