Back To Logan's House

Logan picked Louise up and carried her downstairs to his car. He put her safely in the backseat. "Louise, I'll be right back, don't move," Logan said. Louise murmured something that Logan couldn't understand. He ran inside and started looking for his friend Scotty. When he found him, he told him that they were leaving. Scotty didn't ask why, he just did went with Logan. When he got in the car he looked in the backseat and jumped. "Who is that?!" Scotty yelled. Logan shushed him. "Be quiet she's asleep," Logan said. "Who is that?" Scotty asked in a more hushed voice. "Do you remember that little girl who always wore the pink bunny ears, the ones I stole?" Logan said. "That's that kid?" Scotty asked in disbelief. "Wow, she grew up nice," Scotty said. Logan glared at him. "Scotty, she's only 15," Logan said. Scotty widened his eyes, "Forget I said anything." Logan kept looking back at her. "Are you going to take her home?" Scotty asked. "No, I'll probably take her back to my old house. My parents don't live their anymore. Since they got divorced, they both live in different houses, but they still kept the old house." Logan said. "What happened to her?" Scotty asked. "Some guys got her really drunk and kinda high and took her upstairs and took turns raping her," Logan said. Scotty grimaced. "Damn, sounds rough. She's only 15, poor girl," Scotty said. Logan glanced back at Louise again, she was awake this time and had tears streaming down her face. Logan turned to Scotty. "Please don't tell anyone about her, okay?" Logan asked. Scotty looked back at Louise. When he noticed that she was awake, he put his hand on hers and said "I'm sorry this happened to you." Louise just shook her head and closed her eyes. Scotty turned back to Logan, "I won't tell anyone," he said. They arrived at Scotty's house and he got out. "You know, you can stay with me, right?" Logan asked smirking. "Yeah, I don't think I want to live with you, Logan," Scotty joked. "Okay, well, I'll see you tomorrow?" Scotty thought for a minute. "No, I have this stupid thing with my parents, they want to celebrate my last year of high school, even though school hasn't even started back up yet," Scotty answered. "Okay, I'll see you soon then," Logan said and drove off. After about 15 minutes they arrived at Logan's old house. Logan stopped the car and killed the engine. He got out and opened the door by Louise's feet. He pulled her out and went to pick her up. "No, I can walk," Louise assured him. When she went to get up the pain she felt forced her back down and she let out a cry of pain. Logan instantly jumped to her side. "Louise, are you okay?" Logan asked. "I'm fine, just fine, Logan," Louise answered sarcastically. "Louise, have you ever had sex before tonight?" Logan asked her. Louise shrugged and shyly told him no. "I can see why it must hurt then," Logan said. He picked her back up and carried her to the house. He laid her on the couch and gave her a pillow and blanket. Louise started crying again. Logan couldn't bear to see her in so much pain, he walked back out into the living room. "Louise," he said to the darkness. Louise shuddered and answered him weakly, "Yeah?" she said. Logan felt around for the couch. When he found it he sat down and rubbed Louise's leg. "Do you want to come sleep with me?" Logan asked. She  agreed. Louise tried to walk again, she made it about 5 steps before she fell down in pain and gasped for breath. Logan picked her back up and carried her the rest of the way to his room. He laid her in his bed, then he slid in next to her. He wrapped his arms around her and put his hands on her bare stomach. Logan leaned in to Louise and whispered in her ear, "I hate to admit this, but I think I love you," Logan said. Louise felt shock, but she whispered back, "I think I love you too."

TO BE CONTINUED....