Fake People

Marriage & The Divorce Rate
The divorce rate in Canada

Lately in the past 6 months or so, I've had a talk with my best friend about marriage and the divorce rate as per seeing and even knowing friends and others who have divorced parents.
And as for my research below on the divorce rate in Canada, I've come to share my statement that when I meet that "special someone" I would just want to be with them. But my only one exception is that special guy proof and show me that he's not just loyal and all the other qualities any girl looks for in a potential partner but also as a possible husband as for the average marriage length of 8 years and the divorce rate.
Yes, I am a hopeful romantic and I love romance stuff, movies and all romance. I've never been in a relationship before as per being 20 years of age also turning 21 October 25th (2017). Though I would love whoever that "lucky" guy is which I'm sure he will put more than enough effort, commitment and more in our future relationship.
Below are some questions and answers as well as a couple links to help find out why the answers are logical overall able to believe ourselves as true!
The total divorce rate was down slightly from its peak of about 41 per cent in the mid 1980s, but slightly higher than the rate of about 37 per cent recorded in the mid 1990s. Newfoundland and Labrador had the lowest rate of divorce at 21.6 per cent – while Quebec had the highest at 48.4 per cent. – Oct 4, 2010
What is the divorce rate?
They are also good for children; growing up in a happy home protects children from mental, physical, educational and social problems. However, about 40 to 50 percent of married couples in the United States divorce. The divorce rate for subsequent marriages is even higher.
How long does the average marriage last in Canada?
13.8 years. National Divorce Rate: 48%
According to Statistics Canada, the average length of a marriage, nationally, is 14 years, with the country's capital, Ottawa, falling not far behind that at 13.8 years. – Jun 4, 2015
What is the percentage of first marriages that end in divorce?
What percentage of marriages end in divorce? In the United States, researchers estimate that 40% – 50% of all first marriages.
will end in divorce or permanent separation.56 The risk of divorce is even higher for.
second marriages, about 60%.57 Utah's divorce rate is just slightly above the national.
How common is divorce and what are the reasons?
How long is the average marriage?
The average length of a marriage that ends in divorce is eight years. People wait an average of three years after a divorce to remarry (if they remarry at all). The average age for couples going through their first divorce is 30 years old. – Oct 30, 2012
32 Shocking Divorce Statistics