V (BTS) - Lost Child

V POV

I'm walking lone, I needed to walk alone for a bit... So many practices are making me so tired, I just wanted peace for ten minutes. Just walk alone around the almost empty streets. Some fans come, asking for autographs or pictures, but only a few .

I walk towards a playground where is a child, a little girl, crying sitting on the ground. A almost run to where the girl, she is all alone and crying, something happened, maybe she is lost...

" Hi, little girl, what happened? Are you lost?" I ask kneeling down in front of her.

" I-I don't know w-where my s-sister is, s-she w-was here b-but she isn't a-anymore"

" how old are you? " she raises her hand and show me four fingers " 4? Come here, I'll take you to your sister" I grab her and she rests her head on my shoulder " what's your sister's name?"

" (Y/N)... S-she is pretty... She has (H/C) hair and (Y/C) eyes..." she describes her sister while I walk around the park looking for her sister, she stops crying and keep resting her head on my shoulder, she is so cute.

After walking for a bit I see a girl around my age sitting on a bench and looks like she is crying, the little girl looks at her and screams

" (Y/N)!!!" the girl lifts her head and... Well... Her little sister wasn't wrong when she said that her sister was pretty, she gets up and almost run to me grabbing the little girl from my arms hugging her, I smile a bit at the cute scene I'm watching.

" I was so afraid something might happen to you" she says almost crying, she looks at me and smiles softly... Her smile.. " thanks for finding her and bringing her to me, I was afraid something might happen or someone would take her, thank you so much"

" it was nothing, I couldn't see a child crying and ignore it"

"how can I thank you for this" (Y/N) asks

" well... You can give me your number and we can meet again other day" she smiles and then she opens her eyes a lot looking at me again

"wait.... You are..."

" yes, I'm V from BTS" she smiles again and give me her number " we see each other again later (Y/N)" AI say and start walking away, while I'm walking I look at her and see her blush a bit while playing with her sister. She is so cute.

--------
I hope you liked it, this is my first imagine in English so I'm a bit nervous, if I have any spelling mistakes just tell me, it helps me a lot.
You can request if you want and remember to vote and comment something because you're opinion is really important to me.

Kisses 😘😘