A U G U S T 2 / 2

🌿🌌🌿

There was a sweetness as a limp hand laid in his. The coldness prevailing them as he tightened in the grasp of the angels. Soothing, how it was, as he caressed the delicate, tan skin under the soft pad of his thumb. Tunes rung high, overwhelming a pair of cold ears, and he, the silence deafening as he was left to think. The night overcasting a shadow upon shadows, and he drove along with a hum so high in his throat.

He brought that hand to his pink lips, kissing that honey tone so beautifully, that it preformed to stand tall, and very easily, became apparent to the surroundings around him.

Joshua felt his lips tug as he peaked over to his little love, eyelashes fluttering slightly, and gently smacking his pretty, plump lips.

The blue hue became a bit restless, and his lavender mouth overwhelmed in those delicate ideals.

"Sleep, baby."

It was silent for maybe a second, before that honey hue spoke endearingly.

"Can't when your strong, boxer arms aren't around me."

Joshua felt his tug develop into a blown out smile. His eyes crinkled, and Tyler found himself rubbing away the crevices upon his face.

"How about..." The blue hue trailed off, peaking under a bit to see a green sign appearing their way, and turning his signal light on for the next exit upon the freeway. "We head over a diner, late night snack, and spend time sleeping away until we hit daylight again?"

Tyler's cheeks were bright pink, and he nodded along with those sweet words of his love.

"Thank you, sunshine."

"Anything for you, daisy."

The street ran far, and within seconds, they were pulling up in a parking space. Neon reds and blue hues blazed upon glass, and their eyes in need of stuffing. Delicate sounds as they unbuckled and opened the bus doors to entertain the cold around them, surrounding their bodies in a vice grip. The only warmth blown through was their hands connecting ever-so-tightly, walking through the plastic embedding and glass pealing door. A radiant voice sent them in a wave of emotion, tired eyes and drooling lips. It smelled of strawberry's and sweet syrup.

"Hello! Welcome to Pat's Diner, sit where ever you two darling's want!" The woman was definitely nearing her late forties, but they took the greeting with gentle smiles, and caresses of their tongue on their lips.

The two redden hues sat by the window to the far left, in view of Joshua's VW and dark light of the night sky. Tone's of country stood behind them, but didn't falter in movement as they sat by one another. Tyler's tired limbs fell under Joshua's arm, hugging his bicep in a light strength, and Joshua's gentle lips pecking upon his forehead.

"What do you want, little love?"

Tyler's budding smile, a hue of red as he spoke, and a clear gleam as his eyes fell shut in a hum. "Chocolate pancakes, and hot chocolate, please, if they have it."

"You're in luck." Joshua grinned, setting another kiss to Tyler's hair line, and getting another delicate squeeze to his bicep. "They have just what you want. Do you want a side of strawberries too, daisy?"