Chapter 7 : Don't Feel

Elsa's P.O.V

"What have I done?" I was walking back and forth across the ballroom - now colored red.

"I'm not going to forgive myself if something bad happens to Anna." I told myself.

The icy walls of my palace began to form spikes. I couldn't control my powers anymore.

"Get it together Elsa! Control it!" I tried reprimanding myself.

"Don't feel. Don't feel. Don't feel!" Trying to calm myself down only made it worse.. The red icy walls began to turn golden. It was a beautiful sight , if I was not too occupied worrying about Anna.

I decided to leave the castle and run after Anna. I rushed towards the door, ignorant of what was happening outside. As I opened the door, Marshmallow was fighting with some of Arendelle's soldiers.

I immediately closed the door. As I ran towards the golden ballroom, two men, who I believe are with the Duke of Welselton, are on my tracks. They ran after me inside the castle. Their crossbows at the ready.

"No. Please." I tried to beg. But one of the men shot his crossbow.

Ice immediately formed in front of me, shielding me from the arrow. I was terrified seeing that the point of the arrow was very close to hitting me.

"Stay away!" I demanded. Releasing ice from my hands to create a barrier. But they kept on firing. So, i kept on fighting.

The men positioned themselves opposite of each other. One on my left and one on my right.

The man on the left tried to aim at me so I formed ice crystals and pinned him against the wall leaving a single crystal ready to pierce his throat if necessary.

The man on the right was next, I got rid of his crossbow by shooting my ice at it. I, then, formed a wall of ice which I pushed towards the balcony doors, with one of the men in the middle of the two ice structures.

I was unleashing the greatness of my powers, when someone interrupted me.

"Queen Elsa! Don't be the monster they fear you are!"

I got so immersed in protecting myself that I didn't realize that I could have killed them. I immediately stopped controlling my powers.

Still stuck with the thought of me possibly killing people prevented me from noticing that the man on the left, whom I had pinned on the wall, aimed his crossbow at me.

Things happened so fast. I wasn't prepared for what was to happen next.

The crystal chandelier was the one that got hit by the arrow. Bad luck is that, i was standing directly below the chandelier.

As I looked up, the chandelier started to fall. I grabbed the lower part of my gown and ran as fast as I could.

I lost balance and tripped. I was now lying in the floor unconscious.

Hans' P.o.v.

I stood there, instructing the guards to help the two men whom the Duke volunteered from their near death situations.

I walked over to the queen who was now lying unconscious on the floor.

"You doomed yourself, Queen Elsa." I whispered with an evil grin.

I gently carried the Queen in my arms and with the help of one of the guards, I had her lifted up to be able to ride with me on my horse and head back to the palace.

She looked so calm and beautiful. But I shook my head and focused on my plans to take over Arendelle.

Upon arriving at the palace, I personally brought Queen Elsa to the dungeons and placed handcuffs on her. And right before I left, i covered her up with a blanket.

"Now, all that's left is to kill her and marry Anna, then get rid of her as well. Everything is going as planned." I thought to myself.

Then, i locked the gate.

I put in a little bit of Hans in the story. So that we could still see who the bad guy is. The next chapter will be on Elsa escaping from the dungeon.