He Can Sing!? .o. ~pt 2~

Hinata's POV

I ran past my two Sendai and headed towards the door. Once I made it I ran down the steps luckily not tripping. It seemed like everyone was at lunch as I walked past the empty classrooms. Then I heard a song playing, It was obviously a love song, inappropriate a little, but I liked it and decided to listen a little closer. I was lead to my homeroom classroom and once I peered over the wall I saw Yachi by the window. She had an Apple laptop on her desk and papers sprawled all over the desk behind her as she face away from the window and towards me, but she didn't see me too busy with her new song and all I tested my luck a little. Got comfortable I sat by the door listened as she replayed the beat and fixed little errors in it making it better and better each time.

" Hinata I know your out there.." A soft voice whispered. I clicked my tongue and sighed deeply slowly getting up and walking into the classroom. I took a gulp, she looked exhausted and looked two point five seconds away from passing out all together.

" I'm sorry..." We both whispered at the same time, and both looking up to meet the others shocked face.

" You go first, no you!" We repeated together at the same time. Obviously at this rate we wasn't going to get far so I sat down on top of the desk in front of her( well the side but the way she's facing it's still the front.) and motioned her to continue.

" umm, I'm sorry Hinata, really I am. You don't have to worry about the song I'll sing it myself, with any luck I can catch on to a good enough tone and I'll be halfway decent." She half laughed.

" I'm also sorry Yachi, I'm still unsure if I'm going to sing at all this Friday but if you want I'll still help you with the song. and you don't sound that bad." I lied to her but she could see right threw it and laughed. Nodding her head she agreed and I scoot a chair over tot he desk filled with papers, and sat down. And that whole Lunch bell completely forgetting about my lunch we worked until the teach practically kicked me out, because I simply ignored the bell in front of her face.

" HINATA OUT MY CLASS< YOUR ALWAYS THE FIRST ONE RUNNING OUT SO WHY DO YOU WANNA STAY IN HERE NOW! OUT OUT OUT!" She motioned me playfully, she's a great teacher by the way, I waved Yachi  goodbye before I ran to my class with the note my teacher gave me to excuse my tardiness.

Kageyama's POV

I watched as Hinata, the shrimp, walked in and hand our math teacher the note. He skimmed threw it before nodding his head and excusing Hinata to his seat. For some reason I watched him as he walked to his seat and he didn't have that same smile he always had on his face. He still had the spark in his eyes but for just a split second a hint of guilt flashed in his eyes. I simply ignored it and listened to my teacher announce what we would be doing for the time period.

NOONE'S POV

( I hate school so let's skip to practice shall we ^.^)

'

'

'

'

The echoes of balls being spiked and slammed to the ground was all everyone heard besides Kageyama never ending name calls of Hinata, which Hinata would return the favor.

" Just come on so I can practice my tossing." Kageyama spat out before getting in position.

" What is there to practice, what you two should really be practicing on is your receiving so how about you gives those a try and let someone else have the court for a while." Daichi suggested. Kageyama and Hinata just simply nodded and went to a corner of the gym farthest from the locker room.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 01, 2017 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

He Can Sing?! .o.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें