He Can Sing!? .o.

Practice was going just fine.  Kageyama tossing to Hinata only to have it slammed hard on the other side of the net, Noya and Tanaka practicing serving with Asahi and Suga who received it, Tsuki and Yamaguchi who talked in the corner, and Daichi, Ukai, and Tadeka who was talking about their next match.  Yup! everything was going just as planned until the gym doors slammed open catching the attentions of everyone in the gym.

" HINATA!!" A female voice screamed leaving an echo in its path.

" Yachi? Is that you?" Hinata asked before he was tackled to the ground by the now crying girl.

" OI! can someone explain what's going on." Kageyama growled not liking the idea of being interrupted by the crying blonde who face was covered in Hinata's gym shirt.

" Look, I know I said I wouldn't ask for anymore favors that one time but please I really need you to help me with this one Hinata, I'm begging you!" Yachi tightened her hold knocking the air out of his lungs. Hinata tried to pry the girl off of him and get up so they could talk properly but she wouldn't budge. Leading to Suga and Tanaka to pry the girl off him. After everything was settled the guys huddled around Hinata and Yachi.

" So what exactly do you need from me?"

" I need you to sing my song that I written....PLEASE!" Yachi practically cried out surprising Hinata and the others. 

" Since when could the shrimp sing,  I hope it's better than his skills in Volleyball." Tsukishima snickered, earning a glare from the short ginger.

" SINCE LIKE FOREVER! HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD HIM SING HE HAS A GIFT! IT'S DEFINETLY BETTER THAN HIS VOLLEYBALL SKILLS FOR SURE!" Yachi agreed with a light sparkle in her eyes.

" HEY!" Hinata shouted.

" That's why you came busting in here to ask Hinata to sing for you? " Noya asked earning a nod in agreement.

" Well then I don't see anything bad with the idea of Hinata singing for you right." Tanaka replied out of nowhere.

 Hinata's POV

Everyone started to agree for me to sing the song Yachi had prepare but I just couldn't, not after what happened last time.

( HIS PASS EXPIRENCE ) ~ FYI~

" It's a thief in the night to come and grab you...

It can creep up inside you and consume you..."

Yachi sighed as she scribbled the words out of her notebook frustrated because she had to come up with the perfect lyrics for her friend to sing this Friday. Yachi decided to write/ sing/ prepare a song for her friend that I never met so I could tell she was a little stressed. Me being curious and all I decided to walk in on her and see what she has done so far.

" WHAT'S THAT SONG SUPPOSE TO BE ABOUT?" I asked in her ear making her flinch violently before letting a sigh slip out,  and continue back to writing in her notebook.

" Sorry Hinata I'm really busy at the moment so I can't chat."  She answered, shoeing me away so she could continue working.

" Well at least sing to me how it goes." I whined. She sighed again before she turned to face me. she began to sing which honestly almost made my ears bleed.

" I'm not that good of a singer and I'm not even halfway done with her song and it's due in two more days."

" Let me help you then." I offered.

" Hinata your sweet and all but I don't think you understand how hard it is to write and prepare a song." Yachi turned around from me which made me a little angry and annoyed but I wasn't going to give it up yet. So I took her note book out of her grasped and skimmed threw it.