::.2.::

{2 years later}

joshs pov

Accept tylerrjoseph's request to chat?

>yes>

  no 

tylerrjoseph:Hi Josh,How are you?

SpookyJim:Good i guess,got a girlfriend named Debby now so.  

tylerrjoseph:oh....i broke up with Jenna about a year ago,we weren't to happy in our relationship

SpookyJim:that sucks dude.

tylerrjoseph:Do you wanna meet up sometime,like at Starbucks or TacoBell?How about Thursday this week?

SpookyJim:i dont know man...i think Debby and I are going out Thursday for lunch....

tylerrjoseph:its fine man.I got to go talk to you later.

Tylers pov

In all reality i wasnt' fine.At all.I wasn't getting any sleep because i was always worried about Josh.And now that he has a girlfirend,i guess there is no chance in trying to get him now...

third persons pov

[TRIGGER WARNING]

Josh didn't know Tyler was cutting again.Josh didn't know Tyler wasn't getting any sleep because of Josh.And most importantly he didn't know Tyler stilled loved him after all these years they have been apart.And,
Tyler didn't know Josh didn't like his relationship with Debby.Tyler didn't know Josh wanted to be with  Tyler.Tyler didn't know that Josh still...loved him.

{TRIGGER WARNING OVER}

Tylers pov

I wish Josh didnt date Debby i wish he was with me.I wish...I wasnt here on Earth at this very moment.I wish all my worries would just float away.I wish i could just float away...But thats not possible at all.And i know that.Thats why i just have to deal with the hellhole im in at the moment.

I heard the front door open,im guessing it was Dallon.I shout a "Hey Dally".I dont hear a "Hey TyTy"Like I normally do.So im guessing it was someone else...but who would visit me?I start to walk down the stairs to the front room.There stood the one and only Josh Dun.All the memories come flooding back like a waterfall."J-Josh?"My voice cracked a bit."Hey Ty"His voice makes me feel fuzzy inside like the first time he called me 'Boyfriend'."Josh w-what are you doing here?""Just came to visit."He smiled as he ingulfed me into a tight hug"i missed you TyTy"He said kissing my forehead."S-So hows Debby"He frowned"We got into a fight before i left to  come here and we broke up,we decided it was for the best and that she would leave tomorrow morning""Oh im sorry Josh,that sucks.I know how it feels"i said with  a hint of sadness."hey im free this thursday do you wanna still go out somewhere?"He said with a hint of red on his cheeks.'cute'i thought.

"sure"i said smiling."i should get going,it was nice meeting you again Ty"He said walking out the front door."bye Joshie"i said.I started heading back up the stairs to my bedroom.I walked in and flopped on my bed.'I miss him already' i thought.I decided i would get up and take a shower.I got up and headed towards the bathroom.I turned on the shower and started to undress,i got in and let the water fall on my body.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR ABOUT TYTY TAKING A SHOWER~~~~~~

I got out the the hot water and started to wrap a towel around me and headed towards my closest  to find some bed clothes.I finally found the right pair of clothes i was looking for and got dressed.I flop back on my bed and grabbed my phone from the night stand next to me and got on Tumblr.I played on my phone a bit until i got tired and fell asleep.

dAMYUM THIS IS THE LONGEST CHAPTER IVE EVER WRITTEN MKAYYY BYE MY LOVELYS

WORDS:580