Chapter 2 - New Titan

I awoke with a startle. Is this what heaven is? If so... I was not expecting this. I thought. 'For Jess" An envelope read beside me. I picked it up.
Dear Jess,
I appreciate that you risked your life for mine. I apologise if you never actually get to see anyone again. Here is a gift for my gratitude. I hope you can put it into use, unlike me who couldn't bond with it.

From Sophie.
I didn't know what to say. I gripped the amulet. Felt something good but strange. I pulled myself to my feet. "The titan's called Cerberus." I muttered to myself. I turned the amulet around in my hand. I smiled as I walked down stairs still weak. Where was I? Trapped? In heaven? I opened the door to find Dante, Sophie and Lok. Dante had rested my bag down but they never looked in it. I swiped it up. "You don't have a home, do you?" Sophie asked curiously. Dante elbowed her in the ribs, she led over muttering to herself. They murmured something that sounded like "I thought we said not to ask." I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes, swinging my bag on my shoulder. "Yes I do have a home." I answered. "Where?" She asked smirking, seeing the face I made. "Uh. .. in the woods." I answered. "A house." I clenched my fists and gritted my teeth. Through them, I growled. "Yes." But she could tell I didn't. "Grab your things and come live here. Temporarily." I had no choice.

I walked up the muddy lane into the forest. I grabbed the 12 sports bags and loaded a few things I had into another. I carried them all away to the room I had awaken from. Suddenly I came up with an idea, 'what if I were to build a secret base and store my things there.' A few hours later I set off.

First I had to get the resources. Easy. Stealing. I grinned and took everything I needed. Eventually I got to work. I began to create the foundations.

A few weeks later.
I had finished it. I grabbed my bags and layed them out. My cloths stayed in the room and I left a few other things. I had 5 SW now and I didn't need much more for my next project. I searched my bags and found a last bunch of it. I had gone all around the world for these. I began to weave the strands together. Slowly, a cloak formed. It was a jet - black colour with a few purple areas. It came with many special abilities. I had to try it. I wore the cloak and ran to the door. "Hang on, where are you going, we haven't see your for 2 weeks." Lok said. I paused. They hadn't seen me. "I'm gonna try my cloak, Cya." I sprinted outside and activated it's first ability, invisibility. I couldn't be seen by people except seekers. Now, as I approached the building I had to change into, Shadow Walker. I couldn't be seen by anyone, only a shadow was there. I could do anything but I thought maybe to steal would be the most fun. I snuck it to the building and stole a head set that could communicate along with the rest of the kit. I snuck out and raced home.

I stopped in front of the large house. I grinned as I stepped inside, being seen. I waved cheerily at them as I passed the kit to Dante to see if he could put it to any use. "This belongs to the oginsation, we can see their most recent conversations." He said beaming at us all. "This could be very useful. Thankyou." Sophie scowled at me. "You know what happened last time you 2 had a fight." Dante chuckled. After a few minutes of laughter, Lok finally asked, "What's the cloak?" Dante felt the material. "A cloak made of SW. Very powerful indeed. Especially for her as she's made it and she's a thief." He said. "I suppose you tried it out." He finished. I nodded. Sophie looked bewitched by the cloak. "SW is an incredibly rare item. Also a gist from the god of stelth. You got all 6 bundles in order to make that cloak. Incredible." She muttered admiringly. I winked and asked if a mission was coming up.

He actually had one for us himself. "I want you to research any magic you can and try and learn how to use it. Got it?" We nodded and I went off to my secret base to grab some books before returning to Sophie's library. We studied for a few hours before we were gonna try them out.

"You're no match for my new spells." Lok said, pointing at me. I rolled my eyes and strolled out the door to find some suits. "Here suits! I've got the book you need." After a few echoed shouts, a hoard of suits came to the streets.

"Augerfrost!" I yelled and hit a suit. We kept at it and knock out some of them trying and sometimes failing. "Retrieve what I need, Redcap!" A few suits yelled. "Capture them, Mindrone." Another group said. Now we were surrounded. I relised I was in charge of taking down the titans. Sophie and Lok were fighting some suits and I had to fight against the rest. "Hunt them, Cerberus!" I yelled and, "Fight for your lady, Kilthane." This had taken most of my power. I managed to command them to attack the suits before I almost fainted. Cerberus swung it's tail at the Redcap and the Mindrone by the wood pile. Igniting the flames, Cerberus turned to the next set as Kilthane swiped at the last Mindrones. I was about to shut my eyes when Dante ran out and sent the last suits running. My titans returned to me and Dante shouted, "Oh. Well go get some ice, like now you trash bag." And Lok ran off to fetch some.

Sophie and Dante carried me in and placed the ice pack on my forehead. I looked up at him. "I called 2 titans, consecutively. And got hit by a Touchram. " I stuttered, "Cerberus and an easier to call upon one, Kilthane. I was...... good." I smiled at the 3 of them. "Dante, we practiced our spells and we were all great. We all now know Augerfrost." Sophie said as Lok nodded.

I lay my head on my pillow.

The next morning..
I was in a weird world. My titans were beside me and I had no amulets. I knew all spells and there was nothing to stop me. I gazed at a mirror. In it wasn't me. Or it was me but evil. I was still me and the evil me had different titans. I attempted to seize a ring floating above me. Unfortunately, the alternate me got it first. We switched and now I was stuck in a mirror.

Each day I waited in hope that I could regain my body. I punched and punched but couldn't escape. The other me slept.

.....