Curse Of The Screaming Skull

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Douglas just told you not to go there." Chase says in a scolding voice.

"Yeah, well, the only voices I listen to are the three inside my head." Perry says before walking out.

"Douglas was right. This place is creepy." Leo says as he, Chase, Mia and Bree walk through the island, a bird squawking behind him.

"Okay, seen it, saw it, done, Dooley out." He mutters in a fearful voice.

"Leo. I can't believe you. You just watched a horror movie marathon and now you're scared?" Bree scoffs.

"I am not scared. I wanna leave for a very manly reason. I have a blister on my pinky toe." Leo mutters in a sheepish voice.

"The island is full of animals I've never seen before. Some of them aren't even in my database. Whoa! Here comes one crashing through the underbrush." Chase gasps motioning to the bushes.

"I bet it's a boar!" Mia gasps, just as Perry comes crashing through the bushes with her metal detector.

"You were right." Bree says with a smirk.

"Why are you wearing gloves?" Leo asks giving her an odd look.

"Don't wanna devalue any rare finds with my oily fingers. Also, I'm on an island with four people I despise. Mom always said, 'Never leave fingerprints'." Perry explains.

"Have you ever even found anything valuable with that thing?" Bree asks giving her an odd look.

"For your information, I found my grandma's lost wedding ring. It's been in my family for generations." Perry protests

"Wow. That's actually kind of sweet." Bree says with a smile.

"Yeah. I made a bundle on it when I sold it back to her." Perry chuckles.

"I am so glad I'm not a Perry." Mia mutters with a groan.

"Well, this island is obviously uninhabited, so I highly doubt you'll find anything here." Chase says, just as Perry's metal detector starts beeping like crazy.

"Jackpot! Quick, Sparky, do your twirly thing and dig it out!" Perry gasps turning to Mia.

"Fine, but this is the last time I'm doing this!" Mia groans before she uses her rapid gyration to dig a hole in the ground, covering herself in sand in the process.

"Pay day. A skull found out here in the middle of nowhere. It's gotta be some sort of treasure. I'm gonna make a fortune!" Perry gasps as she pulls the skull out of the hole.

"You know that's not a real skull, right? It's made of metal." Leo says.

"Looks more human than those three." Perry says motioning to Chase, Mia and Bree.

"I've heard about ancient relics being taken from their resting place. They say bad things happen to the people that remove them." Bree says with a concerned look.

"What harm is taking a little old skull gonna do? Let's let Boney decide. Hey, Boney, do you mind if I take you? 'Of course not. Sell me. Just keep me away from these losers'." Perry says, putting on a voice for the skull.

"Look, that skull is creepy, and more importantly, it doesn't belong to you. Leave it." Chase orders sternly.

"You guys are wimps. Fine. If you're that freaked out, I'll put it back." Perry groans putting the skull down.

"Good. Let's go." Chase says before he and his siblings walk off.

"Suckers. Come on, Boney, let's get outta here. You remind me of my grandma the second time I took her ring." Perry chuckles as she picks up the skull again.