Cyborg Shark Attack

Start from the beginning

"I tried to see the movie again last night but someone kept screaming the whole time!" Janelle groans.

"Yeah, we were at the movies too, guess who the screamer was?" Adam chuckles.

"It was them! They screamed. They're the screamers. AHH LEO HELP! Tell us when the sharks are gone! You screamed. Screamers." Leo stammers pointing to Adam and Chase, making all the students laugh at them.

"Leo, what are you doing?" Chase asks giving him a hurt look.

"Yeah, that's not cool." Adam adds.

"You're right, it's rude to laugh in your faces. Let's go do it in the cafeteria!" Leo chuckles before running into the cafeteria, the other students following close behind.

"Tasha, we're home! You ready to go?" Bree calls as she and Mia walk into the house.

"Hey, she got called away for work. But anything you guys were gonna do with her, you can do with me." Donald says as he sits on the couch.

"We were getting mani-pedis." Bree replies.

"Well, they were. I was gonna slide down the escalator in the middle of the mall." Mia chuckles.

"Perfect. This mani is ready for his pedi!" Donald shouts jumping up from his seat.

"On second thought, I'm good." Bree mutters walking towards the door.

"No, no no no. You guys and I are going to be spending some quality father and daughters time." Donald says pulling them both onto the couch.

"So who are you totes crushing on? Is he adorbs?" He asks with an excited look.

"Well actually Bree has-." Mia says before Bree shoves her off the couch.

"Hey, if your gonna treat me like that I'm not gonna get you a present for the wedding!" She shouts, making Bree start attacking her.

"Ahh! Abuse! Abuse!" Mia yells, just as someone thumps on the door, Perry bursting in seconds later.

"Why do you bother knocking if you're just gonna barge in?" Donald asks.

"I wasn't knocking. I dislocated my shoulder body checking someone and I was cramming it back into place." Perry explains as she pops it back into place.

"Bingo! Love that meaty pop!" She sighs holding her arm.

"Can we get a heads-up next time you decide to cram something back into its socket?!" Bree groans.

"Can I get a heads-up the next time you attack me!" Mia yells as she gets up.

"Anywho, the Mission Creek Country Club is accepting new members. And I need your help." Perry says.

"Why do you want to join a country club?" Bree asks giving her a strange look.

"Because. My summer's wide open. And I'm tired of all the wolf-whistles I get dipping my piglets into the public pool. I need to be ogled by fancy people." Perry explains.

"I'm sorry, after the word "piglets" I retreated into my safe place." Donald mutters.

"Look, I have to be interviewed by a country club rep, and I hate interviews, they make me all nervous and sweaty." Perry sighs.

"Did you just come from an interview?" Bree asks.

"Or a swimming event? Either way works." Mia chuckles.

"So you want me to coach you on what to say?" Donald asks.

"No, I need you to come with me. I told them you're my husband." Perry says.