chapter 2

Everyone went their own way and Jacky came up next to me. "Ron told me you can play guitar?" he asked."Yeah a little bit." I said."Well lets go." he grabbed my hand and we went to the bus. I sat down and grabbed my guitar and started to play Miles Away by Memphis May Fire. I finished and saw Jacky's mouth open. I laughed. "Your really good you should play with us sometime." He said. "Maybe but I play for Haley right now you can call me though." I said.We traded off numbers. Soon everyone came on the bus and got ready."Shit Jacky I gotta go and set up but I'll see ya later okay?" He nodded and I ran to the stage. I was finished setting up the piano when I saw my bestfriends Fallon and Sydney. I ran to them. "What are you guys doing here?" I said happily. "Bitch please we knew you'd be here so we came." Fallon said. I laughed. Ronnie came out to set up his microphone and Sydney blushed. "Aww Sydney's got a crush." I said. She hit my arm. "Do not,but he is cute." she said.Ronnie waved at us we waved back.I was finishing up a few things while we were all catching up when Ryan came up. "HI MADDY!!" Ryan yelled. I punched his arm."Owwey that hurt." he stuck out his tongue. "Who are these fine ladies?" Fal and Syd laughed. "I'm Johnny Felix and this is Marzia." Fallon said. "What?" Ryan asked. "No that's Fallon and that's Sydney Fallon watches PewDiePie he's a Youtuber." I said. He nodded in understanding. "Wanna hang?" Fallon asked and Ryan yelled yes really loud and they left. "Jeez I think they may just be perfect for eachother." Sydney said. "I hope he said he's been kinda lonely." I said. I saw Ronnie staring at Sydney. "Ronnies looking at you." I walked away. She went to talk to him and he scratched his neck. HE LIKES HER. Yess I thought. I saw fans pour in and Haley came out and we played.

Happliy Ever After

Dream Girl

Make Believe

Sid and Nancy

and Fade Away

We finished and got off stage. Haley hugged and kissed Ron. I saw Jacky and hugged him. "You were great!" he said. "Thanks." I said. I saw Fallon and Sydney in the crowd dancing. Ronnie came to me. "Have you seen Sydney!" He looked panicked. "She's in the crowd with Fallon see." I said. He sighed in relief. "Okay I was Just worried." he said. I smiled.Ryan kep staring at Fallon. "Hey quit creeping on my friend." I said. Jacky chuckled. "I was not." he prostested. "Okay" I said. The Concert ended and we left while the guys met some fans. I sat on the ground near the bus while there was a party going on. I wasn't really a party-er-er so I out my headphones in and listened to music.

Hey guys so I'm not putting in Jenn Ryans girlfriend because I like her and Crissy and Willow because Willow is so cute so yeah sorry if I ended it wierd but I didn't know what to do and yeah comment vote eat cookies.